Wrestler Fan poll?

Kento

Wrestler Fan poll?

Postby Kento » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:43 am

Does anyone else think it would be a fun idea to have a fan poll for individual wrestlers similar to the team one now? After all we all know that the official polls are what counts so why not have some fun with it.

Panther_coach

Re: Wrestler Fan poll?

Postby Panther_coach » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Seek and ye shall find! LOL Look on the front page, right hand side near the bottom. It's been there for a couple of years but kind of hard to see. Sometimes though one kid gets on there from a school that would never be ranked, keeps erasing his cookies and voting over and over.
After all is said and done, all was said and done!
I have retired but not expired!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm

I think what the original poster was referring to was a ranking for individual wrestlers at a given weight class.

To configure such a thing is WAAAAAY beyound my SQL and pHp code skills.
Jenny Hannan wvmat@outlook.com

Panther_coach

Postby Panther_coach » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:39 pm

You are right Doc, as usual. I just read it wrong. That would indeed be a nightmare. I remember back when Brent used to do the "Who's Who", I actually sat down and attempted it once. You run into A beat B but B beat C and C beat A then B moved to a different weight and A is injured but he will be back type stuff, makes my head spin!
Yosemite Sam does a really good job with his poll but if Kento wants to try to compile one, more power to him!
After all is said and done, all was said and done!
I have retired but not expired!

Return to “Comments Concerning This Website”