a bearhugger podcast?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Huggybear

a bearhugger podcast?

Postby Huggybear » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm

I think bearhugger should do a wrestling podcast on the happenings of
WV wrestling, with his vast knowledge of the sport! I’m sure he would get a lot of
listeners.
Last edited by Huggybear on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank

Re: a bearhugger podcast?

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 pm

I do too
The gator and bear show would rock

Huggybear

Postby Huggybear » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Frank wrote:I do too
The gator and bear show would rock

I agree those two would work great together! With bearhugger’s wealth of
knowledge, I’d like to see what his suggestion would be or what he would say to
high school’s in WV who wanted to start a wrestling program. How would one go
about doing that, and how bearhugger would build a program?

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Huggy,
It sounds like your trying to stir some $h:t with no stick.
You ll get your hand dirty doing that.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

The first Bearhugger podcast is scheduled for December 21st. Gator will join me in providing color commentary. The first podcast will cover how to identify idiots on the WVMAT forum. They typically join "today" and then start posting non-wrestling comments on the same day to attempt to make fun of another forum member's comments. They never make a wrestling related post.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am

Bearhugger wrote:The first Bearhugger podcast is scheduled for December 21st. Gator will join me in providing color commentary. The first podcast will cover how to identify idiots on the WVMAT forum. They typically join "today" and then start posting non-wrestling comments on the same day to attempt to make fun of another forum member's comments. They never make a wrestling related post.

Tis the season of giving. Sharing with your fellow man. In an effort to continue to make the forum a better place, I need everybody's help. The forum tends to generate a few members that are less fortunate. They have nothing to say that is related to wrestling. They join and then start posting pitiful dialogue on the same day. Using the logic of "Secret Santa", we can begin a program to help these less mentally fortunate members.

1. Note NEW members posting stupid comments.
2. Private message them something intelligent that they can use as their own.
3. Using the intelligent commentary that YOU provided, the less fortunate member can then use it as their own and post in the public setting.

For example, lets say that Gator initiates a new discussion topic pertaining to " single leg takedowns". New member "HuggySheMail" joins that same day and begins poking fun at Gator and never mentions anything pertaining to wrestling. The "normal" members read these goofus comments and feel sorry for "HuggySheMail". Type up something intelligent about single legs. Private message it to "HuggyShemail" and say "here, it is obvious you need some help. Use this as your own idea". HuggyShemail can then copy and paste the intelligent information and then post it in the forum.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 pm

I like this idea. On a similar note, can somebody send me something about Gator that is intelligent? :D On a wrestling related note, I have relatives who are wrestlers. ;) Thank goodness I didn't just join the forum or I'd already be in big trouble! :)

Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Is anybody else's inbox starting to fill up with smart A$$ things to say about the gator and bear show.

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:49 pm

KDunbar wrote:I like this idea. On a similar note, can somebody send me something about Gator that is intelligent? :D

Says the guy who has worn the same hat for 25 years! ;)
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”