Preseason Rankings for aaa

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mscoach4

Re: Preseason Rankings for aaa

Postby mscoach4 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 pm

"Get real, there no way he would have beaten Noah Adams and or probably not the Hart kid either."
I think you must not follow wrestling on the national level to actually think there is absolutely no way Amos would have beaten Adams.

greencrush

Postby greencrush » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:22 pm

mscoach4 wrote:"Get real, there no way he would have beaten Noah Adams and or probably not the Hart kid either."
I think you must not follow wrestling on the national level to actually think there is absolutely no way Amos would have beaten Adams.

Thanks an NCAA tournament caliber matchup. It certainly would have been fun to watch. Maybe we'll see it in a few years.
sentenceseller

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm confused, I thought the thread was about this years rankings. It is usually the South people that somehow make every thread about their team and the rest of us who complain about it. Now we're shifting the discussion to how Indy alumni should be ranked if they were granted another year? Waiting for the South faithful to trump Noah with Dylan Alexander if we are playing the who beat who when they were older game. I'm happy we had a great run with N. Adams and J. Hart. There are younger versions of the same last name coming through and they are going to be good. Don't lose sight of the present and future dreaming about the past. These young men will make names for themselves if we don't spend our time forcing them to wrestle in the older brother/cousin's shadows.

As for Amos's ranking I don't understand it either. If you go by last year's state results only then he should not be ranked at all and there should be guys ahead of swisher. If you go by national results then Amos ain't #2. I do not know them well but doubt that him and his family probably don't much care.

Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:29 pm

I ve thinking about this, you guys recon them Indy boys graduated to avoid this amos guy.

Diamond

Postby Diamond » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:41 am

Frank wrote:I ve thinking about this, you guys recon them Indy boys graduated to avoid this amos guy.

What??? Have a couple black coffees n try that one again.

Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 pm

Diamond wrote:
Frank wrote:I ve thinking about this, you guys recon them Indy boys graduated to avoid this amos guy.

What??? Have a couple black coffees n try that one again.

Ha ha
Awsome responce.

proy1276

Postby proy1276 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Better not forget the “BAILEY BOYS” For ST ALBANS 132 &138 And Holt is going 113 And Caleb is not wrestling... also Thomas Hartley as a freshman should make noise at 106

Return to “High School Wrestling”