BROOKE RESULTS ?????

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

BROOKE RESULTS ?????

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:58 am

Brooke listed all their wrestlers and then their opponents and then the results. But then they did not say who won. (example) C.J. Helms (Brooke) v Cameron Reed (Oak Glen) winner by decision 4-1 So who won ? It should read (if Helms won) C.J. Helms (Brooke) dec. Cameron Reed (Oak Glen) 4-1.When you read their results all their kids are listed first then all their opponents then winner by what ever. So you would think all their wrestlers won every match, but according to the scores of the matches ,that was not possible. Wgho ever is posting the Brooke results should simply look at ANY of the other team results and see how it should be done.

aacoach94

Re: BROOKE RESULTS ?????

Postby aacoach94 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 am

This is my mistake. On the document on my computer, the winner was in bold. It must not have kept its format when it was sent over to the site. I’m currently working to fix this mistake. Thank you for bringing notice so I can fix it for everyone.
Danny Doyle

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:39 am

Note to rest of wvmat community see how easy that was? Tsfip has a problem, voices his concern, coach Doyle steps up, raises his hand and says my bad I tried but it didn't work and I'll fix it. Well done coach!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:13 am

ZZChooseTop wrote:Note to rest of wvmat community see how easy that was? Tsfip has a problem, voices his concern, coach Doyle steps up, raises his hand and says my bad I tried but it didn't work and I'll fix it. Well done coach!

Amazing. Some problems have to be discussed once a year in a committee and then it takes up to two years to get the change in place. That is if the change ever happens.

Great job to the team of TSF and Coach Doyle. No stalling on these guys.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Coach Doyle now has the correct version up on the scores section.

Where are the results of the Hedgesville Duals? Several teams involved there.
Moderator WV Mat

Dal2233

Postby Dal2233 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Anyone know the individual results of the Preston v. Petersburg matchup at the Hedgesville Duals?

Return to “High School Wrestling”