Parkersburg Big Reds results

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

Parkersburg Big Reds results

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:18 pm

PHS has competed in a tri and 2 tournaments and i've seen no results on here. I even went out Sunday mornings and bought a Sunday Newspaper assuming the results would be there but there were no results. Every PHS football and Basketball game results are in the paper the next day. PHS has had more wrestling championships than any other sport at their school. I don't under stand why someone over there can't post some results.

TrueSouthFanInTampa

Re: Parkersburg Big Reds results

Postby TrueSouthFanInTampa » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:42 am

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:PHS has competed in a tri and 2 tournaments and i've seen no results on here. I even went out Sunday mornings and bought a Sunday Newspaper assuming the results would be there but there were no results. Every PHS football and Basketball game results are in the paper the next day. PHS has had more wrestling championships than any other sport at their school. I don't under stand why someone over there can't post some results.

I agree, Wrestling in the city of Parkersburg is the most successful sport and gets so little coverage on both sides of the river.
WAKE UP Parkersburg News and Sentinel :!: Thank God for the WV Mat or I would never know what's going on with wrestling in WV.

Truesouthfaninhunt

Re: Parkersburg Big Reds results

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:30 am

I don’t blame you guys for being upset.

Return to “High School Wrestling”