0-2 Club

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

0-2 Club

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:59 am

We could witness a given wrestler(s) go 0 and 2 at the South vs. EF vs Indy tri and then bounce back and win a state title.

The stage is set.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

FBISURVALINCEVAN1

Re: 0-2 Club

Postby FBISURVALINCEVAN1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Bearhugger wrote:We could witness a given wrestler(s) go 0 and 2 at the South vs. EF vs Indy tri and then bounce back and win a state title.

The stage is set.

Very true indeed Mr.Bearhugger. I’m predicting 4/5 wrestlers between the 3 teams that could possibly go 0-2. But this could change as well. I predict some lignup changes for all teams tomorrow evening. We could see some very talented jv wrestlers thrown in to move others around.

Bearhugger

Re: 0-2 Club

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:37 pm

FBISURVALINCEVAN1 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:We could witness a given wrestler(s) go 0 and 2 at the South vs. EF vs Indy tri and then bounce back and win a state title.

The stage is set.

Very true indeed Mr.Bearhugger. I’m predicting 4/5 wrestlers between the 3 teams that could possibly go 0-2. But this could change as well. I predict some lignup changes for all teams tomorrow evening. We could see some very talented jv wrestlers thrown in to move others around.

I wonder what things would look like if South moved Humphreys up to 160, moved Hinzman up to 170 and filled in 152 with Collins or Flinn???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmm
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”