The mother of all wrestling tournament

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
WHSMOM

The mother of all wrestling tournament

Postby WHSMOM » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:10 am

Attention All: This event has been CANCELLED! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regretfully have to cancel this event. If you have already paid, we will send your money back to the address we have on file for you. If you know a participant or spectator that needs to be contacted, please do so! I want to thank everyone for their support and I am very sorry that we could not hold this event.

fireman

Re: The mother of all wrestling tournament

Postby fireman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:01 pm

And which tournament are we speaking of ?

WHSMOM

Postby WHSMOM » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Winfield fundraising tournament called "the mother of all wrestling tournament" where mom were going to wrestle moms.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:39 am

WHSMOM wrote:Attention All: This event has been CANCELLED! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regretfully have to cancel this event. If you have already paid, we will send your money back to the address we have on file for you. If you know a participant or spectator that needs to be contacted, please do so! I want to thank everyone for their support and I am very sorry that we could not hold this event.

What happened? Why was it cancelled?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

WHSMOM

Postby WHSMOM » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:16 am

School administrators said we didn't have the right forms filled. And it was too much of a liability. But they didn't tell us we need extra insurance and other forms and we could not hold it at the school until 7:30 the night before. We didn't have time to get the insurance so we had to cancel

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:35 pm

WHSMOM wrote:School administrators said we didn't have the right forms filled. And it was too much of a liability. But they didn't tell us we need extra insurance and other forms and we could not hold it at the school until 7:30 the night before. We didn't have time to get the insurance so we had to cancel

As I recall, this event was advertised approximately one month or more in advance. I would have thought the "school administrators" would have communicated the requirements long before the evening before the event............................if they wanted the fundraiser to succeed.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”