Tournaments/Duals this Friday/Saturday

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Gator

Tournaments/Duals this Friday/Saturday

Postby Gator » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:31 pm

There are several note worthy events this Friday and Saturday around the state.

Friday 1/5 Saturday 1/6 include the Nitro Pat Vance Inv. and the National Guard Duals.

Saturday 1/6 includes the Cameron Tournament, the Jefferson Invitational Duals and the South Classic.

I thought I’d make an all-inclusive post to accommodate the 30% liberal voters. ;)

I can tell you that the South Classic will include Intermat’s # 11 nationally ranked Cincinnati LaSalle, Methacton, PA, Mountainview, VA and West Virginia schools, George Washington, Brooke, Morgantown, Spring Mills and Parkersburg South.
Moderator WV Mat

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tournaments/Duals this Friday/Saturday

Postby admin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Thanks, Gator, for the heads up.

I noticed that in years past I have done a little "Headline Events" box on the front page, which I have not done this year. I filled it up after reading your post.
This website has been up 20 years or so, give or take. The 1996 State tournament results were the first I tried to put in .html format for the web. The first forum pages are archived at

http://www.wvmat.com/forum/fordj97.htm

One thing I have learned in the past 20 years is that "forms pages" are an adventure. I still have a forms page that will accept High School Dual Meet results, but my other "form" pages have pretty much become defunct. That is OK, since one may always use email to submit info, or email me a link to the place where info being cosidered can be found.

I thank readers for their patience with me for the past few months. We are gradually getting the website back in shape. Just this afternoon, I discovered that the email directory was missing, a result of inadvertant deletion of several directories from the home server.

Readers may help by calling my attention to things that are not working, or things which need fixed.

I do appreciate the kind help that has been given, and the support that has been offered.
Jenny Hannan wvmat@outlook.com

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Doc, I think I speak for the entire wrestling community in WV when I say, it’s great to have you back, the Lord is good, your family kept this site afloat during a very difficult time and the people who visit this website regularly was very concerned for your well being.

Thank YOU for allowing us share so much of the great sport we love. Did I mention that the Lord is good? It’s worth repeating!
Moderator WV Mat

fireman

Postby fireman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am

Gator is 100% correct.... welcome back Doc. We serve an awesome God !!

Gator

Postby Gator » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:00 pm

South 77 Spring Mills 5
South 64 GW 9
South 69 Methacton, PA 6
South 84 Brooke 0
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”