Shout Out To Coach Crislip and Coach Boone and Everyone Who Helped Make NGD Happen

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
coach_williams

Shout Out To Coach Crislip and Coach Boone and Everyone Who Helped Make NGD Happen

Postby coach_williams » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:46 pm

I just wanted to give a little credit to Nicholas County Head Coach Danny Crislip and Richwood Coach Cody Boone. I know Coach Crislip was going non-stop the whole weekend to make the National Guard Duals stay on course and I know Coach Boone was instrumental in getting mats brought in and helping make sure it happened. I know a lot of other people were involved and played a role, from Nicholas County assistant coaches and parents to parents and helpers from other teams who ran score clocks. It was great to see everyone pitch in a make sure this tournament happened and I just wanted thank everyone, especially the coaches, for coming together on this one.

Bearhugger

Re: Shout Out To Coach Crislip and Coach Boone and Everyone Who Helped Make NGD Happen

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm

coach_williams wrote:I just wanted to give a little credit to Nicholas County Head Coach Danny Crislip and Richwood Coach Cody Boone. I know Coach Crislip was going non-stop the whole weekend to make the National Guard Duals stay on course and I know Coach Boone was instrumental in getting mats brought in and helping make sure it happened. I know a lot of other people were involved and played a role, from Nicholas County assistant coaches and parents to parents and helpers from other teams who ran score clocks. It was great to see everyone pitch in a make sure this tournament happened and I just wanted thank everyone, especially the coaches, for coming together on this one.

I was there from start to finish on Friday. Everything went very well. Each session flowed into the next very well, all of the teams were there to compete except the the few that were banned and the BBQs were outstanding!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Re: Shout Out To Coach Crislip and Coach Boone and Everyone Who Helped Make NGD Happen

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Good job, But how bout putting the brackets on here. I have NEVER seen brackets from there event. :roll:

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:06 am

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:Good job, But how bout putting the brackets on here. I have NEVER seen brackets from there event. :roll:

Probably because it is the National Guard DUALS...

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 am

Then how about the individual results from the duels. The Wheeling Park Duals ALWAYS has ALL the individual team results on here either the days of or the day after their event !

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:08 am

I am pretty sure the individual results are not documented by event organizers, so it falls to individual coaches to submit those results.

Return to “High School Wrestling”