Updates...Now I see

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Qualityshots

Updates...Now I see

Postby Qualityshots » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Back in the day when I had a son that wrestled I never gave it much thought when the scores were not updated. Now I feel sorry for the parents and fans that have to work and cant see their kid wrestle. NO UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrating that there isnt an avenue to take to find up to date scores and such. Take for instance Braxtons Tourney right now. No this is the state tourney but it is a tourney with about 20 some teams. Why isnt there any updates? Winners Choice.... NO live updates. I would like to watch or follow the Zs next weekend. Not looking forward to the no updates. How I see it is this, we have the best sport known right at our finger tips. We have some of the nations finest wrestlers right here in our home state. We have people saying that wrestling is dying. Well give us some updates and I assure you people will get hooked back in. (Not that Im going anywhere) And before anyone says "Hey you should start something for live updates". I have. I started https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... ZWU3YzYifQ back in 2012 so we could keep track. I figured people sitting in the stands from each team could simply post some updates. Enlisted some of the greatest admins Debbie Cottrill Justin Arthur Terri Bennett etc. Still nothing.

Any real suggestions???????

Follow AA wrestling on Facebook (WV AA wrestling page) and give us some updates

mscoach106

Re: Updates...Now I see

Postby mscoach106 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:44 pm

I think that would be up to the teams you are looking to follow. Or even the tournament if it is on track wrestling.

However being from Berkeley Springs there is a twitter account you can follow.

Qualityshots

Postby Qualityshots » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks mscoach 106. I have followed the page but my application (lol) is still pending approval. Weird because Trump took me right in with no questions ask.

baxter841

Postby baxter841 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Live updates would be most appreciated from all wrestling fans.

Gator

Postby Gator » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:10 pm

baxter841 wrote:Live updates would be most appreciated from all wrestling fans.

I have done some live updates on here for some of the South matches and state tournament results. Lord knows I’m no techie, just willing to do it.

Parkersburg South has a Facebook page that Jenny Hannan list results of matches within minutes of their conclusion.

Facebook is free and every team could set up a page and post results. Just find someone willing to post the results and some photos would be great too.
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”