WSAZ Predictions

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Diamond

Re: WSAZ Predictions

Postby Diamond » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:58 pm

UpSouth wrote:
pin2win wrote:
UpSouth wrote:Wv only has 2 wrestlers that are in the Elite category right now and neither one wrestled at WSAZ.

One would have been if he didn't attend 3 different schools in 4 years of high school... guess only the "elite" ones can get by with that.

Like I said.....Jealousy will get you know where. You can not blame him at all. Takes a big set of ..... to do what this kid has done, and to block out all the criticism. Topping it off with a Ivy League education and D 1 wrestling. Jump Jump Jump around.

Josh is a great kid and was long before he put on a South singlet. Braxton Amos is a great kid and great wrestler, was long before he got to high school too. No one will deny that. Your statement is an idiotic statement ( my real sentiment has since been removed) and like masked man said you just insulted the rest of your team and every other kid in the state that works hard. Laugh to your cowardly ignorant self but not even the two kids you just complimented dads would approve of what you said because they are men of character, as is their boys. Your gene pool obviously lacks that.

aacoach124

Postby aacoach124 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 pm

I wasn’t trying to cause anything by saying Lanham was elite. I was just trying to emphasize that Lanham has accomplished a lot here in WV. In my opinion he is in the lead for next years Dutton award. He has a great resume in this state. There is way too much negativity and bickering on this site. I thought these were just friendly predictions.

WrestlingFan1

Postby WrestlingFan1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:04 am

South wasn't even at WSAZ which is the topic of this thread, but it would absolutely kill their fans on here to say something good about another schools wrestlers. Every topic is basically how great they are, and how bad everyone else is.

pin2win

Postby pin2win » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 am

Diamond wrote:
UpSouth wrote:
pin2win wrote:

One would have been if he didn't attend 3 different schools in 4 years of high school... guess only the "elite" ones can get by with that.

Like I said.....Jealousy will get you know where. You can not blame him at all. Takes a big set of ..... to do what this kid has done, and to block out all the criticism. Topping it off with a Ivy League education and D 1 wrestling. Jump Jump Jump around.

Josh is a great kid and was long before he put on a South singlet. Braxton Amos is a great kid and great wrestler, was long before he got to high school too. No one will deny that. Your statement is an idiotic statement ( my real sentiment has since been removed) and like masked man said you just insulted the rest of your team and every other kid in the state that works hard. Laugh to your cowardly ignorant self but not even the two kids you just complimented dads would approve of what you said because they are men of character, as is their boys. Your gene pool obviously lacks that.

You must be pretty ignorant!!!! Braxton was never mentioned in previous statements. Excellent kid and athlete and his parents are great people also. Evidently you must not know your facts or you would of known exactly whom I was speaking of.... and you really know how to put down the rest of your team because there are several great athletes in their program.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:56 am

WrestlingFan1 wrote:South wasn't even at WSAZ which is the topic of this thread, but it would absolutely kill their fans on here to say something good about another schools wrestlers. Every topic is basically how great they are, and how bad everyone else is.

I'll take exception to your above statement. I've been praising other school's wrestlers on here since way before you came along. Many of them are longtime friends.

Not everyone who claims to be a South on here are actually South fans, I can say that with confidence. Some come here and say things just to fire everyone else up. Act as if they are fans of a school and actually aren't associated in any way.

Doesn't kill me to give other school's kid credit for doing something outstanding. If you'd care to take the time and go back and look, you'll find many comments from me on the accomplishments of other schools and their kids.

I haven't said much on this thread because I wasn't at the Z's. Wish I could have been 2 places at once, would have loved to seen the action.
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:31 am

Gator wrote:
WrestlingFan1 wrote:South wasn't even at WSAZ which is the topic of this thread, but it would absolutely kill their fans on here to say something good about another schools wrestlers. Every topic is basically how great they are, and how bad everyone else is.

I'll take exception to your above statement. I've been praising other school's wrestlers on here since way before you came along. Many of them are longtime friends.

Not everyone who claims to be a South on here are actually South fans, I can say that with confidence. Some come here and say things just to fire everyone else up. Act as if they are fans of a school and actually aren't associated in any way.

Doesn't kill me to give other school's kid credit for doing something outstanding. If you'd care to take the time and go back and look, you'll find many comments from me on the accomplishments of other schools and their kids.

I haven't said much on this thread because I wasn't at the Z's. Wish I could have been 2 places at once, would have loved to seen the action.

Gator, I agree and support your statements. I decided to basically take Sunday off from posting on the forum. Upon my return, I cannot believe the plethora of horrible comments, personal attacks and just down right crummy accusations. Is this what happens to the forum when I step away???? I guess I will need to ramp the posts back up to restore balance and harmony.

We got one month left. Enjoy!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Bucktail

Postby Bucktail » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 am

I grew up in PA and Lehigh has an excellent reputation as a top quality school, especially in Engineering. This is a great place to receive an education. I am not certain what the price tag is for tuition, but I know its awfully close to $50,000. So if you want to know what wrestling is worth to Mr. Humphrey's and assuming he takes a redshirt year, (most do as there is quite an adjustment to college life), it"ll potentially be worth a quarter of a million dollars. People ride him on here and I don't like the idea of school hopping, but I reckon there will be few regrets in the Humphrey household after a pay-off of that magnitude.

aaacoach42

Postby aaacoach42 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 am

Bucktail wrote:I grew up in PA and Lehigh has an excellent reputation as a top quality school, especially in Engineering. This is a great place to receive an education. I am not certain what the price tag is for tuition, but I know its awfully close to $50,000. So if you want to know what wrestling is worth to Mr. Humphrey's and assuming he takes a redshirt year, (most do as there is quite an adjustment to college life), it"ll potentially be worth a quarter of a million dollars. People ride him on here and I don't like the idea of school hopping, but I reckon there will be few regrets in the Humphrey household after a pay-off of that magnitude.

Agreed. I would regret nothing. He has done a fine job and I wish him the best.

Return to “High School Wrestling”