RESULTS

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

RESULTS

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:56 am

With the Regionals just 12 days away 25 of the 29 AAA teams have done a very good job posting their results on this site. I don't why, but five teams; Hampshire, Martinsburg, Princeton, Capital and South Charleston have not done a very good job posting their results. Most cities don't put wrestling results in their local newspapers. Results posted on here are sometimes the only way these teams wrestlers get recoginition for their achievements ehich they deserve.

Gator

Re: RESULTS

Postby Gator » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 am

There are some Capital and South Charleston results listed in the MSAC tournament results. :?
Moderator WV Mat

Zacsdad

Postby Zacsdad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:04 am

I post all of Hampshire's results on TrackWrestling. I have not posted them on here because it seems redundant. To say that we "have not done a very good job posting their results", is offensive to me. If you would like to post the results, here is the link to them: http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/season ... anced=true

Click on the search button and type "Hampshire."

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 pm

Zacsdad wrote:I post all of Hampshire's results on TrackWrestling. I have not posted them on here because it seems redundant. To say that we "have not done a very good job posting their results", is offensive to me. If you would like to post the results, here is the link to them: http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/season ... anced=true

But why? Wouldn’t it be much easier to just post them on here where they are easily accessible to everyone instead of posting them on a site that few people know how to navigate?

maskedman

Postby maskedman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 pm

MaleMatMaid wrote:
Zacsdad wrote:I post all of Hampshire's results on TrackWrestling. I have not posted them on here because it seems redundant. To say that we "have not done a very good job posting their results", is offensive to me. If you would like to post the results, here is the link to them: http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/season ... anced=true

But why? Wouldn’t it be much easier to just post them on here where they are easily accessible to everyone instead of posting them on a site that few people know how to navigate?

Track allows you to score live, it keeps your team statistics, allows sorting of matches by person, it would make more sense for all to get familiar with track and send the direct link of results to Doc Miller and post the direct link.

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you Male Mat Maid. I glad you agree with me. :D

Return to “High School Wrestling”