Promote the Sport

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
ZZChooseTop

Promote the Sport

Postby ZZChooseTop » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Wonder when someone other than AAA region iv will share seeds? Is Hampshires region on track wrestling?

Bearhugger

Re: Promote the Sport

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:21 pm

ZZChooseTop wrote:Wonder when someone other than AAA region iv will share seeds? Is Hampshires region on track wrestling?

In AAA, region 4 is the majority of the sport.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

ZZChooseTop

Postby ZZChooseTop » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 am

I wish some of our other regions took the time to post seeds and promote wrestling. A/AA has some very interesting regions and even in the regions where team results are foregone conclusions I wonder if certain wrestlers are making late season weight changes. Doesn't take much effort for someone to send the seeds to the website but only 1 out of 8 regions chose to do it.

maskedman

Postby maskedman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 am

ZZChooseTop wrote:I wish some of our other regions took the time to post seeds and promote wrestling. A/AA has some very interesting regions and even in the regions where team results are foregone conclusions I wonder if certain wrestlers are making late season weight changes. Doesn't take much effort for someone to send the seeds to the website but only 1 out of 8 regions chose to do it.

Some of the region's seeding meetings are not until Wednesday of this week. For the most part, the seeds are pretty easy to figure out, but there are the exceptions so putting final seeds up for 16 teams for a seeding meeting that has not taken place is not going to happen. I would be willing to guess they will all be up by Friday.

aacoach109

Postby aacoach109 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 am

Region 1 AA Seeding meeting is not until Friday morning.

MaleMatMaid

Postby MaleMatMaid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:22 pm

ZZChooseTop wrote:Wonder when someone other than AAA region iv will share seeds? Is Hampshires region on track wrestling?

I was wondering if Hampshire's Region was putting their seeds on trackwrestling as well? Is it a requirement to take time out of a perfectly good Sunday to have a seeding meeting?

Return to “High School Wrestling”