South seeking record 22nd state title

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Gator

South seeking record 22nd state title

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 am

Parkersburg South will be attempting to win a state record 22nd state title in Huntington. They would pass rival Parkersburg High for the most titles in state history.
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Re: South seeking record 22nd state title

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 am

Gator wrote:Parkersburg South will be attempting to win a state record 22nd state title in Huntington. They would pass rival Parkersburg High for the most titles in state history.

Copy your post for next season. One year from today, you can recycle your post and simply change "22nd" to "23rd". Just trying to save you some time.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:54 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Gator wrote:Parkersburg South will be attempting to win a state record 22nd state title in Huntington. They would pass rival Parkersburg High for the most titles in state history.

Copy your post for next season. One year from today, you can recycle your post and simply change "22nd" to "23rd". Just trying to save you some time.

That’s the goal! :D
Moderator WV Mat

pkbwrestling

Postby pkbwrestling » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Unless 10 of the 14 fail skin check or to make weight I think attempting should be spelled winning.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

pkbwrestling wrote:

Unless 10 of the 14 fail skin check or to make weight I think attempting should be spelled winning.

Gator was being politically correct.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 pm

pkbwrestling wrote:

I never take anything for granted.
Moderator WV Mat

pkbwrestling

Postby pkbwrestling » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Gator wrote:
pkbwrestling wrote:

I never take anything for granted.

I completely understand, but it’s a very rare occurrence to have a team in any high school sport this complete and talented. Especially in this day.

Return to “High School Wrestling”