VA Beach WV HS Teams

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Beast

VA Beach WV HS Teams

Postby Beast » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm

My name is Corey McComas. I have been coordinating duals teams for a few elementary & middle school events. I am in the process of working to form to teams for the NHSCA National Duals in Virginia Beach on Memorial Day Weekend (May 25-28).

I have been working on trying to get the best talent on a team since I started this. I know last year that there was two teams down there, one primarily from the Parkersburg area & one with Next Level team members, primarily out of the north central area of the state. Both teams had tremendous talent & great kids on them, but has anyone thought about putting together a HS for this event with the best kids in each weight class? I think we can really do well. The best of the best from all divisions, AAA, AA, & A, wrestling for one state team? I would like to work to get to this idea.

I would like to see two teams, a elite stud team with the best we can offer & a secondary team. Heck, I would even be open to the possibility of having a third team if there was interest. I know we are all in state championship mode, but I would like to propose this & put it up for discussion. Is this something we can honestly do? I would be trilled to see us come together & put our best out there for everyone in the country to see & kick some tail on the national level.

aaacoach56

Re: VA Beach WV HS Teams

Postby aaacoach56 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:32 pm

The spring valley coach would be interested in possibly helping out.

Beast

Postby Beast » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:53 pm

My number is 304-951-8650 if you would like to call & discuss it with me.

1AS

Postby 1AS » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Are you still putting together high school teams?

Return to “High School Wrestling”