Link to email Putnam county superintendent

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Eersfan

Link to email Putnam county superintendent

Postby Eersfan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Here's the link to email the Putnam county superintendent. I'll gladly email any superintendent if it will help.

http://www.putnamschools.com/cms/one.aspx?pageId=578419

coach_williams

Re: Link to email Putnam county superintendent

Postby coach_williams » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:37 pm

If you want to get his attention, call his office. You probably won't get to talk to him, but his secretary having to answer 20 calls per hour will make her mad, and no super can withstand the wrath of an angry secretary.

Jchap8750

Postby Jchap8750 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm

This was the corporate answer I got.....

Mr. Chapman,

I trust that any and all decisions made are in the best interests of students and student safety. Putnam County Schools will clearly communicate with our parents and school community over the next few days as we learn more regarding a possible work stoppage. I would encourage anyone concerned not to speculate what may or may not happen in a particular system. Our students, of course, are at the forefront of any decision made.

John G. Hudson, Superintendent

Putnam County Schools
77 Courthouse Drive
Winfield, WV 25213

304-586-0500 ext. 1104
Fax 304-586-0553
jghudson@k12.wv.us

Redskinnation

Postby Redskinnation » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:44 pm

I just got the same email back from Mr.Hudson. Must have a predetermined blanket response to reply back to everyone. I bet if this was football, basketball, baseball or soccer, it wouldn’t even be open to discussion. Could you imagine telling Coach Leon McCoy that his boys couldn’t play a game, when the other school from a different County was allowed. You’d better run and hide.

uknowme

Postby uknowme » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:11 pm

According to the WV Gazette today, all the county superintendents are meeting with Dr. Payne, head of the WV State BOE, Monday morning to discuss the teacher walkout. I'm sure after this meeting there will be news about the athletic events that are suppose to take place this week. I know that Kanawha County initially put out an email last week to school administrators and AD stating that if there was a teacher walkout then NO athletic events could take place. If there was a teacher strike then coaches and athletes involves MUST attend school to participate. I'm sure this will change since it was put out before this past weekend's rally.

Return to “High School Wrestling”