Hall of fame

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
technical violation

Hall of fame

Postby technical violation » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Just wanted to take a moment and recognize and congratulate one of my officiating mentors, Ray Marling on his induction to the wrestling hall of fame. He is truly one that has put in the time and sweat for many years and couldn't have happend to a better guy., or a better official, wv and ohio was lucky to have you for all the years thst we did. I can't thank ray enough, for all the help , guidance, and long talks he has had with me, and still does . I felt very alone when I first put on a whistle , and ray made me feel like one of the guys and wasn't afraid to take me under his wing, and mentor me and help my career out , for that I will always be more than truly gratefull.

Frank

Re: Hall of fame

Postby Frank » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Congrats

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 pm

technical violation wrote:Just wanted to take a moment and recognize and congratulate one of my officiating mentors, Ray Marling on his induction to the wrestling hall of fame. He is truly one that has put in the time and sweat for many years and couldn't have happend to a better guy., or a better official, wv and ohio was lucky to have you for all the years thst we did. I can't thank ray enough, for all the help , guidance, and long talks he has had with me, and still does . I felt very alone when I first put on a whistle , and ray made me feel like one of the guys and wasn't afraid to take me under his wing, and mentor me and help my career out , for that I will always be more than truly gratefull.

Couldn't agree more about Ray. He did the time and went out of his way to care about the kids. Congratulations old friend! Well deserved!
Moderator WV Mat

brentsams

Postby brentsams » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Congratulations to all, some long overdue. Induction ceremony will be on Sunday Oct. 28th in Charleston.

Other 2018 honorees:
John Geary
Jim Issac
Mike Litton
Kim North
Ray Pernell
Gary Porter
Chuck Satterfield
John Staggers II

Registration form can be found on WVMAT front page:
http://www.wvmat.com/hallfame/hfreg18.htm

Return to “High School Wrestling”