WSAZ prediction

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
hollywood

WSAZ prediction

Postby hollywood » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:34 pm

who wins each weight? team title?

aaacoach90

Re: WSAZ prediction

Postby aaacoach90 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:50 pm

8-) :roll:

oroyos

Postby oroyos » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

Given the amount of number one seeds. I think the team title will go to St Joes

mattman

Postby mattman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:40 am

I’m wondering what seeding criteria they used? Definitely not what the have posted. Seems like I read a post about wrestlers and easy routes. Maybe we should look deeper into the seeding to see who doesn’t like deep water.

ringworm14

Postby ringworm14 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

mattman wrote:I’m wondering what seeding criteria they used? Definitely not what the have posted. Seems like I read a post about wrestlers and easy routes. Maybe we should look deeper into the seeding to see who doesn’t like deep water.

Just out of curiosity who do you think is seeded incorrectly ?

I know the coaches were all sent seeding criteria in which it states criteria will be “considered” for seeding the tournament.

The seeding committee which consists of 5 different coaches form various parts of the state try to seed it correctly and to the best of their ability. They make the final call in all situations.

Also , i would imagine it is very difficult to seed based off of head to head criteria and common opponent criteria when teams do not post their results on a consistent and regular basis

I will not be surprised if they do not go back to a traditional seed meeting next year.

Personally i like the committee so i do not have to drive 3 hours to a seed meeting which turns into a bunch of adults arguing like children over seeding.

I think the committee does an outstanding job and am very thankful for them and the job they do.

“Watch out for the ringworm” - bob dole

Return to “High School Wrestling”