LKC Coaches - please read

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
tmsbrown

LKC Coaches - please read

Postby tmsbrown » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Just a FYI - seeding meeting will be Thursday Jan 31st at 6:00 pm in Roane County High School. I just sent an email to the ones that I have - I seem to be missing coaches email addresses for the following schools : Clay County, Webster County, Tyler Consolidated and South Harrison. The email contains each school's login username and password to submit line-ups. Please give me a shout if you have any questions.

aaacoach11

Re: LKC Coaches - please read

Postby aaacoach11 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:52 am

South Harrison Exited the LKC 2 years ago.

tmsbrown

Postby tmsbrown » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Yeah, they did - I forgot all about it! My mistake.

tmsbrown

Postby tmsbrown » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:05 pm

Couple of things - With essentially all schools being out today and tomorrow, the wrestlers will be given base +3 on Saturday. Coaches, if any of your schools are out on Friday and unable ot practice, please let me know ASAP so we can address the situation quickly.
Also, all teams have submitted their line-ups using the instructions that I emailed with the exception of Braxton County and Tyler Consolidated. If you talk to any of these coaches, please let them know that they need to get their line-ups submitted immediately.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:47 am

tmsbrown wrote:Couple of things - With essentially all schools being out today and tomorrow, the wrestlers will be given base +3 on Saturday. Coaches, if any of your schools are out on Friday and unable ot practice, please let me know ASAP so we can address the situation quickly.
Also, all teams have submitted their line-ups using the instructions that I emailed with the exception of Braxton County and Tyler Consolidated. If you talk to any of these coaches, please let them know that they need to get their line-ups submitted immediately.

Coach I put those in myself on Tuesday morning. I will go do it again since you say they still are not there, but I wanted you to know that I did do it. No idea why they are not showing up for you.

EDIT: Should be done now

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:07 am

i know Clay is out of school today. I also know that Clay hasn't had a meaningful practice since Monday. There were 4 who were able to make it to practice yesterday.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:20 am

mscoach64 wrote:i know Clay is out of school today. I also know that Clay hasn't had a meaningful practice since Monday. There were 4 who were able to make it to practice yesterday.

I bet Clay's 285 made it to practice. I have seen him in action and there is no stopping that kid. He can take more pain, abuse and illegal tactics and still get up and keep going! 285lbs of FIGHT!!!!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:36 am

Bearhugger wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:i know Clay is out of school today. I also know that Clay hasn't had a meaningful practice since Monday. There were 4 who were able to make it to practice yesterday.

I bet Clay's 285 made it to practice. I have seen him in action and there is no stopping that kid. He can take more pain, abuse and illegal tactics and still get up and keep going! 285lbs of FIGHT!!!!
I dont know if you are trying to make fun of the kid or what, but he was not one who made it to practice.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 am

mscoach64 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

I dont know if you are trying to make fun of the kid or what, but he was not one who made it to practice.

Hell no I am not making fun of the kid!!!!!!!!!

I saw him take a cheap shot at the NG Duals and get thrown all over the place at a quad and he kept getting up.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:55 pm

mscoach64 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Why would you ever think that Bearhugger was making fun of the kid? He might make fun of you or me, but never a wrestler.

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm

KDunbar wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Why would you ever think that Bearhugger was making fun of the kid? He might make fun of you or me, but never a wrestler.
because the kid is the littlest heavy weight you'll ever see. He also has a history of stalling. He is about 5'4 240. Maybe I misjudged his comment.

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:48 pm

mscoach64 wrote:
KDunbar wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:I dont know if you are trying to make fun of the kid or what, but he was not one who made it to practice.

because the kid is the littlest heavy weight you'll ever see. He also has a history of stalling. He is about 5'4 240. Maybe I misjudged his comment.

A heavyweight called for stalling? Now that's rare.

Return to “High School Wrestling”