New Tournaments / Meets

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

New Tournaments / Meets

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Are any WV high schools planning any new wrestling tournaments or big events for the 2019 / 2020 season?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

aacoach136

Re: New Tournaments / Meets

Postby aacoach136 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:05 am

Philip Barbour will be hosting a tournament on December 6/7 2019.

BeePositive

Postby BeePositive » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Here's your chance Bearhugger - you can use all of your previous tournament knowledge and make PB's outing the Tournament of the Year!!!!!!!

If you're involved it can only be great - just ask yourself!!! :lol:

Pete - If you need any help (or not) Bearhugger will be there to point out any and all shortcomings....

I'm sure you'll do well - so ignore all the "help" you'll get via the posts from Bearhugger.

Good luck to all in this final week as we prep to enter Regionals!!!

Remember to BeePositive!!!

rodneyjwv

Postby rodneyjwv » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 am

Beepositive practice what you preach! Your comment is nothing but your failed attempts to insult, belittle, and insult!
If you spent more time worrying about who is in the mirror, you would not have the time to throw your weak daggers at those whom make you uncomfortable.

Beepositive is more like Beenasty.

You think it's humorous to insult ones passion for a sport, if that all you got, just Stay Home, our world is polluted with your kind already. If you don't like his comments or threads, don't read them! Your History of posting quality information for the members of form is ZERO.
At least hugger puts serious thought into it along with research, what thought or research was done to Insult hugger, yep that's what I thought, typical

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:42 am

aacoach136 wrote:Philip Barbour will be hosting a tournament on December 6/7 2019.

Thank you for your response. It is good to see some new events on the horizon. Good luck!!!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 am

BeePositive wrote:Here's your chance Bearhugger - you can use all of your previous tournament knowledge and make PB's outing the Tournament of the Year!!!!!!!

If you're involved it can only be great - just ask yourself!!! :lol:

Pete - If you need any help (or not) Bearhugger will be there to point out any and all shortcomings....

I'm sure you'll do well - so ignore all the "help" you'll get via the posts from Bearhugger.

Good luck to all in this final week as we prep to enter Regionals!!!

Remember to BeePositive!!!

I come to watch WRESTLING. Parents come to watch their kids wrestle. You want this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

Return to “High School Wrestling”