Shake up at 195?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Blast_Double

Shake up at 195?

Postby Blast_Double » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 am

It looks like last weeks #1 Cook is registered at 220 and #2 Kirby seems to be missing from the bracket all together. I hope the young man is alright. This really changes the whole complexion of this class.

Bearhugger

Re: Shake up at 195?

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:55 am

Blast_Double wrote:It looks like last weeks #1 Cook is registered at 220 and #2 Kirby seems to be missing from the bracket all together. I hope the young man is alright. This really changes the whole complexion of this class.

The word on the street is Kirby already has all of his credits to graduate and is finished with wrestling and high school. Moving on to the next chapter.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
Blast_Double wrote:It looks like last weeks #1 Cook is registered at 220 and #2 Kirby seems to be missing from the bracket all together. I hope the young man is alright. This really changes the whole complexion of this class.

The word on the street is Kirby already has all of his credits to graduate and is finished with wrestling and high school. Moving on to the next chapter.
I hope that isn't true.

Studcradle

Postby Studcradle » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:09 pm

mscoach64 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

I hope that isn't true.

Choices are he's injured or he finished up his academic requirements ahead of schedule? I will disagree with mscoach64, I hope he is ahead of schedule and not injured.

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Studcradle wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:
I hope that isn't true.

Choices are he's injured or he finished up his academic requirements ahead of schedule? I will disagree with mscoach64, I hope he is ahead of schedule and not injured.

You disagree about what?

Studcradle

Postby Studcradle » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 pm

mscoach64 wrote:
Studcradle wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:I hope that isn't true.

You disagree about what?

Bearhugger said that he is not hurt and is graduating early.
You said you hope that isn’t true
I said I hope he’s graduating instead of being hurt

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:06 am

Studcradle wrote:
mscoach64 wrote:
Studcradle wrote:

You disagree about what?

Bearhugger said that he is not hurt and is graduating early.
You said you hope that isn’t true
I said I hope he’s graduating instead of being hurt
i read it as he said that he is either injured or he graduated early. My response was that I hope its not true that he is injured (reason I was thinking more about being injured is I was thinking him graduating early was not realistic considering its February and he's wrestled all the way through last week).

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:03 am

Bearhugger wrote:

Lets read what I said again. Nothing is mentioned about injuries.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mscoach64

Postby mscoach64 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:53 am

Bearhugger wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

Lets read what I said again. Nothing is mentioned about injuries.
you had quoted blast_double and I quoted you and blast_double

Return to “High School Wrestling”