region 1 aa complaint

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Swashbuckler

region 1 aa complaint

Postby Swashbuckler » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:28 pm

why does east fairmount always get to send all of their wrestlers one after another to the center mat without ever having 2 kids wrestle at the same time???????

their not even the host school its not fair to all the other schools who have 2 or soemtimes even 3 wrestkers going at the same time while east only ever has 1 kid wrestling at a time.

not fair to the other teams, wrestlers coaches and fans!!!

MarchMatness

Re: region 1 aa complaint

Postby MarchMatness » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:37 am

Let the kids wrestle!

Truesouthfaninhunt

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 am

Swashbuckler wrote:why does east fairmount always get to send all of their wrestlers one after another to the center mat without ever having 2 kids wrestle at the same time???????

their not even the host school its not fair to all the other schools who have 2 or soemtimes even 3 wrestkers going at the same time while east only ever has 1 kid wrestling at a time.

Are you suggesting a vast conspiracy of some sort?

oroyos

Postby oroyos » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:29 am

Truesouthfaninhunt wrote:
Swashbuckler wrote:why does east fairmount always get to send all of their wrestlers one after another to the center mat without ever having 2 kids wrestle at the same time???????

Are you suggesting a vast conspiracy of some sort?

Centermatgate

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:39 am

Oh lord...

mscoach137

Postby mscoach137 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 am

they made a announcement that the head table puts the matches they want to see on the center mat.

So a lot of Fairmint Srm North Marion, & East Fairmont matches there over the 2 days

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 am

People need to stop crying over every little thing. Plus, East Side, Fairmont Senior and North Marion fans occupied the majority of the seats in front of the center mat to begin with. :roll:

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 am

The staff at the Fairmont Armory does an outstanding job. Some of the best BBQs to be found at a wrestling concession stand.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

wrestlingfan23202

Postby wrestlingfan23202 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am

matcoach90 wrote:People need to stop crying over every little thing. Plus, East Side, Fairmont Senior and North Marion fans occupied the majority of the seats in front of the center mat to begin with. :roll:

So just because the fans are sitting in a certain spot that means they have to put them all on that mat!!!??? Really? How bout the other teams fans that have to move around to see their child wrestle LOL

aacoach131

Postby aacoach131 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:16 am

Listen, I have great respect for all three Marion County Schools, one A.D. I have no respect for due to winner's choice the past two years and think he is a joke of an A.D. I do like him personally and enjoy talking to him away from his duties. Listen the host school who is running this tournament could do whatever they want as far as putting whatever match they want to see on certain mats. I was not there, as I was at my own region tournament, but I would imagine that certain kids from non Marion schools spent a majority of their matches on the center mat. East Fairmont also has many good wrestlers who would be in the championship portion of the bracket, therefore would likely be on the center mat. If you don't like something talk to whoever is in charge of your program and have them host next year and put all your kids on the center mat.

wrestlingfan23202

Postby wrestlingfan23202 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:29 pm

aacoach131 wrote:Listen, I have great respect for all three Marion County Schools, one A.D. I have no respect for due to winner's choice the past two years and think he is a joke of an A.D. I do like him personally and enjoy talking to him away from his duties. Listen the host school who is running this tournament could do whatever they want as far as putting whatever match they want to see on certain mats. I was not there, as I was at my own region tournament, but I would imagine that certain kids from non Marion schools spent a majority of their matches on the center mat. East Fairmont also has many good wrestlers who would be in the championship portion of the bracket, therefore would likely be on the center mat. If you don't like something talk to whoever is in charge of your program and have them host next year and put all your kids on the center mat.

Agree lol that’s how it should be stated. They shouldn’t do it just because of the fans sitting there lol. But Marion county does a great job with hosting

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

wrestlingfan23202 wrote:
matcoach90 wrote:People need to stop crying over every little thing. Plus, East Side, Fairmont Senior and North Marion fans occupied the majority of the seats in front of the center mat to begin with. :roll:

So just because the fans are sitting in a certain spot that means they have to put them all on that mat!!!??? Really? How bout the other teams fans that have to move around to see their child wrestle LOL

That wasn't the point I was trying to make. Just saying regarding the "conspiracy theory", if those three schools allegedly get to wrestle on the center mat all the time, that's where the majority of their fans are anyway. So if your kid is wrestling on one of the end mats, you are going to have a better line of view anyway. They don't put specific teams and wrestlers on the center mat just because their fans are sitting there. Furthermore, no section is reserved for specific fans... first come, first serve, early bird gets the worm etc etc. Come, sit down and take your chances on what mat your kid will be on. My son wrestles for FSHS and he competed on all three mats during regionals. So there's that. Guess you can't please everyone.

lovesthesport

Postby lovesthesport » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Listen people, I made the announcement that we put what matches we want to see on the center mat because I am known to be “ delightfully sarcastic “.
Get over this petty crap and move on.

Nicki Michael
Nicki Michael

forthekids

Postby forthekids » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 pm

lovesthesport wrote:Listen people, I made the announcement that we put what matches we want to see on the center mat because I am known to be “ delightfully sarcastic “.

Nicki Michael

I have the same problem being delightfully sarcastic :lol:

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 pm

lovesthesport wrote:Listen people, I made the announcement that we put what matches we want to see on the center mat because I am known to be “ delightfully sarcastic “.

Nicki Michael

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love sarcasm!
Moderator WV Mat

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am

I know at the PHS run regional that I'm sure they purposely made it work out that not one South wrestler the entire tournament was allowed to wrestle on the center mat. And don't bring up the excuse that there were only two mats used or that the finals were on the center mat, because there were no mats to either side of the finals mat. I know because I was there in the stands watching out for incorrect referee calls and concussions. And I have never been diagnosed with sarcasm or any other STD for that matter.

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 am

KDunbar wrote:I know at the PHS run regional that I'm sure they purposely made it work out that not one South wrestler the entire tournament was allowed to wrestle on the center mat. And don't bring up the excuse that there were only two mats used or that the finals were on the center mat, because there were no mats to either side of the finals mat. I know because I was there in the stands watching out for incorrect referee calls and concussions. And I have never been diagnosed with sarcasm or any other STD for that matter.

But did they have good BBQ?

brentsams

Postby brentsams » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:49 am

matcoach90 wrote:
KDunbar wrote:I know at the PHS run regional that I'm sure they purposely made it work out that not one South wrestler the entire tournament was allowed to wrestle on the center mat. And don't bring up the excuse that there were only two mats used or that the finals were on the center mat, because there were no mats to either side of the finals mat. I know because I was there in the stands watching out for incorrect referee calls and concussions. And I have never been diagnosed with sarcasm or any other STD for that matter.

But did they have good BBQ?
Yes they did, and Gumbo too.

Return to “High School Wrestling”