The Pill !

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mscoach20

Re: The Pill !

Postby mscoach20 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
mscoach20 wrote:That poor, dead horse...

The teachers got tired of being last and they beat their own dead horse until they got results. Acceptance leads to being last.

I also heard from my good friend "TrueSouthFanInLeon" that Point Pleasant implemented some NEW ideas into their wrestling team and the results are showing.

I hate horses anyway.

1) Do not compare a wrestling pill with my livelihood and insurance being threatened. It’s ridiculous in every definition of the word.

2) I assure you, you know nothing of what’s happening at Point other than a great group of kids and coaches working hard. Nothing has changed...there’s no replacing hard work.

3) We see your opinion 24/7 on here about everything and all of it is the end of the world. Perhaps, this one time, it’s not the end of the world. Perhaps it’s simply bad luck that a few semi matches are 1 vs 2.
Tench

BobbyBoatly37

Re: The Pill !

Postby BobbyBoatly37 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:25 am

mscoach20 wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:
mscoach20 wrote:That poor, dead horse...

The teachers got tired of being last and they beat their own dead horse until they got results. Acceptance leads to being last.

I also heard from my good friend "TrueSouthFanInLeon" that Point Pleasant implemented some NEW ideas into their wrestling team and the results are showing.

I hate horses anyway.

1) Do not compare a wrestling pill with my livelihood and insurance being threatened. It’s ridiculous in every definition of the word.

2) I assure you, you know nothing of what’s happening at Point other than a great group of kids and coaches working hard. Nothing has changed...there’s no replacing hard work.

3) We see your opinion 24/7 on here about everything and all of it is the end of the world. Perhaps, this one time, it’s not the end of the world. Perhaps it’s simply bad luck that a few semi matches are 1 vs 2.

Typical Bearhugger.. What else would you expect from him??

Return to “High School Wrestling”