Ladies' Night

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Ladies' Night

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 am

[list=][/list]

At a quick glance of the regional results, I have accounted for 4 girls that qualified for the state tournament.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Truesouthfaninhunt

Re: Ladies' Night

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Bearhugger wrote:[list=][/list]

At a quick glance of the regional results, I have accounted for 4 girls that qualified for the state tournament.

I hope for the day when these “ girls” will simply be referred to as wrestlers with no mention of gender. Hopefully in my lifetime.

Bearhugger

Re: Ladies' Night

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:07 am

Truesouthfaninhunt wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:[list=][/list]

I hope for the day when these “ girls” will simply be referred to as wrestlers with no mention of gender. Hopefully in my lifetime.

Many ways to interpret all of this. My point was to show the increase in girls qualifying for the state tournament. I do not recall a season where four girls qualified. I will also add that 3 of these girls won matches in their regions.

As the number of girls wrestling grows, then the girl STQs will be less of a deal.

You also showed your political affiliation in wanting a genderless wrestling society.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”