National Picture - Big Guys

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Slingblade33

National Picture - Big Guys

Postby Slingblade33 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Everybody is getting ready for and talking about states, and rightfully so right now, but I was wondering:

1) Does anybody have any idea if we will see a Braxton Amos vs. AJ Ferrari match in the near future at a national event? This would just be great to see these two squaring up on the mat.

2) HWT Louden Haga is ranked nationally, clearly deservingly so. It is surprising that Fairmont HWT Zach Frazier doesn't appear to get much love nationally, I am guessing it may have to do with, in some part, the schedule/exposure, but the kid is something like 117-2 for his high school career with some quality wins. I know people don't get too hung up on rankings, but I feel like he would at least be in the top 20 or so. No idea, but maybe he doesn't travel and wrestle some of the big national tournaments in the offseason because of football or something.

timamos

Re: National Picture - Big Guys

Postby timamos » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:26 am

May happen in freestyle or greco this summer. I don’t know.
Bergen Catholic does not go to ironman so folkstyle is less likely unless both go to super 32 or Flo sets something up at WNO. Long time away, focus is on wv states right now.

Return to “High School Wrestling”