Thursday Night Vacancy Criteria

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Thursday Night Vacancy Criteria

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 pm

The word at the beginning of the season was that there would not be any byes at the state tournament. If a region failed to produce four wrestlers, then a fifth place wrestler from another region would be selected per said "criteria".

I want to commend the "higher powers" for implementing a solution to this looming problem. However, all of the head coaches I talked to had no information other than what they read on the forum.

Did anybody ever learn what the criteria was?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

forthekids

Re: Thursday Night Vacancy Criteria

Postby forthekids » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Each region had 4 place winners in each weight class from my understanding. So unless someone’s doesn’t make weight or pass skin check all brackets are full

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:27 pm

forthekids wrote:Each region had 4 place winners in each weight class from my understanding. So unless someone’s doesn’t make weight or pass skin check all brackets are full

Understood. However, what is the criteria? Wasn't criteria established?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

shemailman

Postby shemailman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Bearhugger wrote:
forthekids wrote:Each region had 4 place winners in each weight class from my understanding. So unless someone’s doesn’t make weight or pass skin check all brackets are full

Understood. However, what is the criteria? Wasn't criteria established?

It’s obviously a secret and privileged information for the super coaches committee. :roll:
"Trans people deserve something vital; they deserve your respect. From that respect comes a more compassionate community."

-Caitlyn Jenner

Northside River Rat

Postby Northside River Rat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Super Coaches Committee??? Could someone inform me if this is the same bunch that worked with the WVSSAC to move the Regional back a week? If so we need to drain the SWAMP!! MWGA. Make Wrestling Great Again 2020

Return to “High School Wrestling”