One week away; Check!!

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
figure4match

One week away; Check!!

Postby figure4match » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 am

A few things on my list:

Place in the top 4 in regions; Check
Review WVMat for Pill selection multiple times Saturday evening; Check
Pill One (what is a pill?) (what is seating with a pill system?); Check
Breakdown how your team is seeded in their bracket; Check
Watch WVMat Forum melt down with campaigning For and against Pill system; Check
Anticipate practice the following Monday (will some schools are closed or no evening activity allowed) sh*%; Check
Obsessed with WVMat and it's forum and the Money that is generated within and WVSSAC (never knew that it was that much$$) Check
Tuesday Practice: check qualified state wrestlers weight and skin; Check
Again obsession continues with WVMat and review Power ranking that is generated on the FBI's systematic outcomes computer system Check

Wednesday: make sure all hotel rooms and qualified state wrestlers are listed for excused classes. check weight and bring in a Dermatologist with microscope for skin and scalp; practice; Check
Thursday morning make sure transportation is setup, food for kids is covered. write up a list of do's and don't's and expectations for HS Kids!! prepare for practice Check
Review WVMat with fear of earth shattering news that the tournament is canceled or Big Sandy over booked and the tournament would either need to be moved or postponed due to a double book with Taylor Swift.

My God what am I missing!!

Oh, just received a message from my phone breaking down how much time that I spend on social media and stupid nonsense..

aacoach117

Re: One week away; Check!!

Postby aacoach117 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:07 am

figure4match wrote:Big Sandy over booked and the tournament would either need to be moved or postponed due to a double book with Taylor Swift.

LOL :lol:

Gator

Re: One week away; Check!!

Postby Gator » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:48 pm

figure4match wrote:A few things on my list:

Place in the top 4 in regions; Check
Review WVMat for Pill selection multiple times Saturday evening; Check
Pill One (what is a pill?) (what is seating with a pill system?); Check
Breakdown how your team is seeded in their bracket; Check
Watch WVMat Forum melt down with campaigning For and against Pill system; Check
Anticipate practice the following Monday (will some schools are closed or no evening activity allowed) sh*%; Check
Obsessed with WVMat and it's forum and the Money that is generated within and WVSSAC (never knew that it was that much$$) Check
Tuesday Practice: check qualified state wrestlers weight and skin; Check
Again obsession continues with WVMat and review Power ranking that is generated on the FBI's systematic outcomes computer system Check

Wednesday: make sure all hotel rooms and qualified state wrestlers are listed for excused classes. check weight and bring in a Dermatologist with microscope for skin and scalp; practice; Check
Thursday morning make sure transportation is setup, food for kids is covered. write up a list of do's and don't's and expectations for HS Kids!! prepare for practice Check
Review WVMat with fear of earth shattering news that the tournament is canceled or Big Sandy over booked and the tournament would either need to be moved or postponed due to a double book with Taylor Swift.

My God what am I missing!!

Oh, just received a message from my phone breaking down how much time that I spend on social media and stupid nonsense..

:lol: You’ve got the forum figured out!
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”