What am i missing here.........

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TheDonald

What am i missing here.........

Postby TheDonald » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:09 pm

Interesting video coming from AAA coach of the year and some of his kids.....

pic.twitter.com/yRddPjXoaA

(copy and paste into your web browser to view if the link isnt active)

shemailman

Re: What am i missing here.........

Postby shemailman » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:17 pm

TheDonald wrote:Interesting video coming from AAA coach of the year and some of his kids.....

Must suck to not have anything better to do with your time than something this lame.
"Trans people deserve something vital; they deserve your respect. From that respect comes a more compassionate community."

-Caitlyn Jenner

mike.carman

Postby mike.carman » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:22 pm

shemailman wrote:
TheDonald wrote:Interesting video coming from AAA coach of the year and some of his kids.....

Must suck to not have anything better to do with your time than something this lame.

Must suck to not have anything better to do except being negative all the time.

aacoach8

Postby aacoach8 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Flex days?

WP1992

Postby WP1992 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Wheeling Park has kids from teams, groups, etc do little videos for 2 hour delays and cancellations. It’s fun for the kids and I thought the boys made a pretty funny video. It’s a shame that the same people on this forum continue to disrespect student athletes and coaches while hiding behind a screen name. It’s gotten to the point where something I used to enjoy(this forum) has become mostly garbage because of a few negative contributors.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:25 pm

WP1992 wrote:Wheeling Park has kids from teams, groups, etc do little videos for 2 hour delays and cancellations. It’s fun for the kids and I thought the boys made a pretty funny video. It’s a shame that the same people on this forum continue to disrespect student athletes and coaches while hiding behind a screen name. It’s gotten to the point where something I used to enjoy(this forum) has become mostly garbage because of a few negative contributors.

Agreed. I saw no problem with it.

wrestlingfan23202

Postby wrestlingfan23202 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 am

WP1992 wrote:Wheeling Park has kids from teams, groups, etc do little videos for 2 hour delays and cancellations. It’s fun for the kids and I thought the boys made a pretty funny video. It’s a shame that the same people on this forum continue to disrespect student athletes and coaches while hiding behind a screen name. It’s gotten to the point where something I used to enjoy(this forum) has become mostly garbage because of a few negative contributors.

For real what is wrong with the video!? I agree with you WP1992 people on here have got ridiculous

shemailman

Postby shemailman » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:37 am

mike.carman wrote:
shemailman wrote:

Not negative all of the time, just call it like I see it. Embarrassing for them.
"Trans people deserve something vital; they deserve your respect. From that respect comes a more compassionate community."

-Caitlyn Jenner

wrestlingfan23202

Postby wrestlingfan23202 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 pm

shemailman wrote:
mike.carman wrote:
shemailman wrote:

Not negative all of the time, just call it like I see it. Embarrassing for them.

What’s embarrassing!??? Kids having fun?

Studcradle

Postby Studcradle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:13 pm

I took it as being a tongue in cheek jab at all of the things people use as excuses for not wrestling. Great that Ohio county thinks enough of their wrestling coaches and wrestlers to put them in a clip that the whole county will watch (parents, kids, employees all watch for school closings/delays) even if it was a parody. Those people complaining, what has your superintendent or School Board done to recognize your wrestlers?
Wheeling Park should be very proud of the manner in which the head coach is leading his program.

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Studcradle wrote:I took it as being a tongue in cheek jab at all of the things people use as excuses for not wrestling. Great that Ohio county thinks enough of their wrestling coaches and wrestlers to put them in a clip that the whole county will watch (parents, kids, employees all watch for school closings/delays) even if it was a parody. Those people complaining, what has your superintendent or School Board done to recognize your wrestlers?
Wheeling Park should be very proud of the manner in which the head coach is leading his program.

I guess we took it completely different. I didn't see any excuses being made. All it looked to me like was a tongue-in-cheek way to announce a 2 hour delay.

Return to “High School Wrestling”