Poof - Its Gone

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Poof - Its Gone

Postby Bearhugger » Wed May 22, 2019 9:16 pm

We have discussion topics disappearing faster than weight classes. Need to keep 14 weight classes or even expand to 15.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Re: Poof - Its Gone

Postby Gator » Wed May 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Bearhugger wrote:We have discussion topics disappearing faster than weight classes. Need to keep 14 weight classes or even expand to 15.

I was asked to delete the thread. Too many forum rules broken to deny the request. As moderators, we are helping Doc maintain his site. When asked to delete something, we comply.

This site is not like some others out there and Doc Miller has a great reputation of having a clean website. As posters(me included) we need to respect the forum rules or face suspension.

In this case, a coach posted asking for a team for a quad and it got ugly. Please try to keep disrespectful post off the forum and we can enjoy this site a bit longer.
Moderator WV Mat

Whizzer

Postby Whizzer » Thu May 23, 2019 8:30 am

Gator wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:We have discussion topics disappearing faster than weight classes. Need to keep 14 weight classes or even expand to 15.

I was asked to delete the thread. Too many forum rules broken to deny the request. As moderators, we are helping Doc maintain his site. When asked to delete something, we comply.

This site is not like some others out there and Doc Miller has a great reputation of having a clean website. As posters(me included) we need to respect the forum rules or face suspension.

In this case, a coach posted asking for a team for a quad and it got ugly. Please try to keep disrespectful post off the forum and we can enjoy this site a bit longer.

Can I ask what rules were broken? Calling someone out or having a difference of opinion, or disputing facts are all that I saw. There has been some absolute craziness on here in the past I didn’t see what was so wrong with the last post. Maybe with the coaches comments deleted first he might had wised up and realized that he was digging a hole for himself.

ringworm14

Postby ringworm14 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:31 am

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
568B125F-740A-4F74-BE6E-F039BD3C0B76.jpeg
568B125F-740A-4F74-BE6E-F039BD3C0B76.jpeg (219.61 KiB) Viewed 1834 times

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu May 23, 2019 6:57 pm

Whizzer wrote:
Gator wrote:

Can I ask what rules were broken? Calling someone out or having a difference of opinion, or disputing facts are all that I saw. There has been some absolute craziness on here in the past I didn’t see what was so wrong with the last post. Maybe with the coaches comments deleted first he might had wised up and realized that he was digging a hole for himself.

I really don’t have time to go back over the deleted post and answer that. If you have to question them yourself, then maybe you already know the answer.

Mr Wrestling 1 and Whizzer, there were post deleted from several poster, many of them South fans, so it’s not one sided. Any comment used to incite negative comments from others is breaking forum rules. I read plenty of that. If Doc Miller wants to read the deleted post and comment, I’d welcome that. He may place some bans on IP addresses if he chooses to read some comments, so be careful what you ask for.
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”