Winner's Choice 2020

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Winner's Choice 2020

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:29 pm

What teams are signed up for the 2020 Winner's Choice?
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Re: Winner's Choice 2020

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:12 pm

buckhannon, cabell midland, hedgesville, morgantown, parkersburg, preston, spring mills, university, washington, berkley springs, bridgeport, clay county,east fairmont, fairmont senior,keyser, north marion, oak hill, petersburg, roane county, sisonville, ritchir county, south harrison and williamstown are in the Winners Choice so far. Ther will probably be more and there's always a few out of state teams. Some of the top wrestlers are Donahue, Moler , Inboden, Best and Wade from PHS. The Dolan brothers, Jackson and Dodson a from Spring Mills. Locke and Bradbury from Washington. Slack, Ramirez and Chapman from Riverside. Wilkins from Preston. So far it's 106 Jackson and 195 Hunt from Cabell Midland. I'm guessing several of the wrestlers were football players and did not have enough practices to qualify for there first few matches.

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:49 am

I believe Waynesburg, PA is coming again... they usually have a few nationally ranked kids.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:19 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:buckhannon, cabell midland, hedgesville, morgantown, parkersburg, preston, spring mills, university, washington, berkley springs, bridgeport, clay county,east fairmont, fairmont senior,keyser, north marion, oak hill, petersburg, roane county, sisonville, ritchir county, south harrison and williamstown are in the Winners Choice so far. Ther will probably be more and there's always a few out of state teams. Some of the top wrestlers are Donahue, Moler , Inboden, Best and Wade from PHS. The Dolan brothers, Jackson and Dodson a from Spring Mills. Locke and Bradbury from Washington. Slack, Ramirez and Chapman from Riverside. Wilkins from Preston. So far it's 106 Jackson and 195 Hunt from Cabell Midland. I'm guessing several of the wrestlers were football players and did not have enough practices to qualify for there first few matches.

I believe Cabell Midland will be hosting Parkersburg South on Winner's Choice weekend. Check your Parkersburg Sough schedule and verify this for the readers please.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Postby Gator » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:23 pm

South wrestles a quad at Cabell Midland on Saturday 1/11.

South, CM, Point and Greenbrier West.
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”