Christmas wish

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
KDunbar

Christmas wish

Postby KDunbar » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:16 am

I obviously realize that there are so many more important things to wish for, so my title was done tongue in cheek. I would have also addressed this on South's wrestling facebook page (and not annoy others on here) but I don't do facebook. I know it's the holidays and all, but I hope someone soon updates the information on here as to the results of South's JV team in their endeavors so far this season. I hear certain individuals are having quit a good year with some individual titles and possibly being undefeated thus far. I would like to see the results of everyone if possible.
Also, I would take this opportunity, just for accuracy sake, to point out that the matches in Fairmont from Wednesday, 12/18 are listed with the incorrect date, in case anyone reading this is able to make the changes.

JennyHannan

Re: Christmas wish

Postby JennyHannan » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:56 am

I plan to do that very soon, Kenny, both on the Facebook page, and as a scores submission to Doc. I apologize to you, the South fans, and especially the South Blue Team parents. I'll send you a private message.

KDunbar

Re: Christmas wish

Postby KDunbar » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks. Santa probably won't even visit me now that I've made you feel bad ;) . Enjoy the holidays!! Those scores can wait.

Return to “High School Wrestling”