Top Secret Schedules

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Top Secret Schedules

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:29 pm

The "word on the street" is there is a big quad this week. Upon hearing the word, I thought I would consult my first reference "WVMat" and verify the schools' schedules.

Upon viewing the regional map and clicking the first school, I saw they still have last season's schedule displayed. I then moved on to school #2. Same result. Last season's schedule. I checked the third school, same thing. Last season's schedule. The fourth school is from another state.

I then moved to my second reference "The WVSSAC website". I checked all three schools' schedules and the WVSSAC is still displaying LAST SEASON'S SCHEDULES.

I then moved to my third reference, "a wrestler's mom". She verified the date, time, location and schools of the quad.

School's should promote their teams better. The WVSSAC should audit their website.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

ObulReddenbacher

Re: Top Secret Schedules

Postby ObulReddenbacher » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 am

If you go to the homepage and click on team list, their schedules are under their school links. WVMat 101

crochog93

Postby crochog93 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:09 pm

ObulReddenbacher wrote:If you go to the homepage and click on team list, their schedules are under their school links. WVMat 101

WVMAT 101.... its the same thing...You can get to the team / schedule either way... Bearhugger is stating the schdules arent updated... which they arent... and they should be...

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:40 pm

ObulReddenbacher wrote:If you go to the homepage and click on team list, their schedules are under their school links. WVMat 101

First we must agree on what quad I am talking about and what quad you are talking about. I didn't call out the schools by name.

My research was performed and communicated.

When somebody states something and I double check behind them, I use "Double Checking 101" to determine if they are right or I am right. If I cannot see the obvious, I question how they got their answer.

No big deal. If your team is going to the WSAZ, then we can be friends.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:41 pm

crochog93 wrote:

WVMAT 101.... its the same thing...You can get to the team / schedule either way... Bearhugger is stating the schdules arent updated... which they arent... and they should be...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, we have a graduate of "Double Checking 101". I like this guy and I do not care if his team is going to the WSAZ or not. Smart man here!!!!

ObulReddenbacher

Postby ObulReddenbacher » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Bearhugger wrote:

First we must agree on what quad I am talking about and what quad you are talking about. I didn't call out the schools by name.

When somebody states something and I double check behind them, I use "Double Checking 101" to determine if they are right or I am right. If I cannot see the obvious, I question how they got their answer.

There is only 1 quad this weekend worth talking about. Why wouldn’t it be that quad?

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:13 am

ObulReddenbacher wrote:
Bearhugger wrote:

There is only 1 quad this weekend worth talking about. Why wouldn’t it be that quad?

My initial words referenced a big quad this week. Not weekend.

Return to “High School Wrestling”