Class A Challenge

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
coach_stump

Class A Challenge

Postby coach_stump » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Congratulations to Ritchie County for winning the WV Class A Challenge Wrestling Tournament, with Greenbrier West as the runner up and South Harrison finishing 3rd. Great wrestling, officiating was on the spot, excellent hospitality, and the tourney ran very smooth. Also, congratulations to AJ Garrett from Wirt County for being voted the outstanding wrestler and Coach Allen Davis being selected as the outstanding coach, named in the honor of Matt Ashley.

aacoach21

Re: Class A Challenge

Postby aacoach21 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:44 pm

Any idea of when or how soon the full results will be available

coach100

Postby coach100 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 pm

The results have been sent to Dr. Tim Miller/WVmat right after the tournament. I am sure he will get them up as soon as he can. I sent results from day 1 Friday as well for teams and coaches to review Friday night but unfortunately they did not get posted. Thanks for all the teams that participated in the successful tournament. All coaches that were at the tournament, if Coach Davis has your email the results will be emailed to you soon.
Dan White

coach100

Postby coach100 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:10 pm

The results have been sent to WVmat last night. I am sure they will get them up as soon. I sent the results Friday night after day 1 as well as for the coaches and fans to review Friday night, they unfortunately were not posted. The results have been emailed to Coach Davis and he will forward the results to the coaches that he has email for. Thanks to everyone that helped and participated in another great tournament. If this is a repeat, I am sorry. I have already submitted one reply earlier and it still is not posted.
Dan White

Return to “High School Wrestling”