LKC Tournament Results

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
tmsbrown

LKC Tournament Results

Postby tmsbrown » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:36 pm

I sent these into Doc earlier - but thought I would post for folks to look at in the meantime. The LKC tournament results can be found at thewrestlingtourney.com

Logan Powell was voted most outstanding wrestler. Congratulations to Braxton - I believe that is 4 in a row for them!

Bearhugger - I can speak for most of the conference coaches in the LKC...it has been a fine, competitive tournament with a very rich history - I think we leave it the way it is.

Bearhugger

Re: LKC Tournament Results

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:01 pm

tmsbrown wrote:I sent these into Doc earlier - but thought I would post for folks to look at in the meantime. The LKC tournament results can be found at thewrestlingtourney.com

Logan Powell was voted most outstanding wrestler. Congratulations to Braxton - I believe that is 4 in a row for them!

Bearhugger - I can speak for most of the conference coaches in the LKC...it has been a fine, competitive tournament with a very rich history - I think we leave it the way it is.

INTERCEPTED MEMO FROM BEARHUGGER: Are they still worth the time and effort? Some? Probably so.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”