We having a season or not?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Justdeserts

Re: We having a season or not?

Postby Justdeserts » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Gator wrote:Lloyd, you still wearing your red hoodie to matches this season?

Why do you ask?? I merely asked what rambling about Democrats and making a prejudice comment about a hijab have to do with wrestling?? Do you have an answer for any of that?? Politics has no place in a wrestling forum Mr. Moderator.

1. SMC wrote: "Maybe we need governor like they have in PA, KY and VA. Those kids are currently wrestling."

Those Governors are democrats, hence the democrat remarks.

2. There was nothing "prejudice" about my remark regarding hijab. I was merely comparing the "mandatory" face coverings required, in America, to conduct basic activities that require you to leave your house, to the mandatory face coverings some Muslim women are required to wear, to leave their house.
It's a metaphor, and an accurate comparison.

matcoach90

Postby matcoach90 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:35 am

Justdeserts wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:

Why do you ask?? I merely asked what rambling about Democrats and making a prejudice comment about a hijab have to do with wrestling?? Do you have an answer for any of that?? Politics has no place in a wrestling forum Mr. Moderator.

1. SMC wrote: "Maybe we need governor like they have in PA, KY and VA. Those kids are currently wrestling."

2. There was nothing "prejudice" about my remark regarding hijab. I was merely comparing the "mandatory" face coverings required, in America, to conduct basic activities that require you to leave your house, to the mandatory face coverings some Muslim women are required to wear, to leave their house.

You have to remember... we now live in the "I want to be offended by something" culture. LOL

mscoach4

Postby mscoach4 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:57 pm

On today's map only 4 counties remain orange with three of those nearing the gold level. Only the smallest population county Wirt remains in the red danger zone. Things are definitely looking up.

Lloyd Christmas

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:21 pm

Justdeserts wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:

Um... Virginia has a democrat as governor. So that throws out your theory. I’m pretty sure you called Jim Justice a RINO. Which as you know means republican in name only. Also what does conservatism have to do with wrestling.

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Justdeserts wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:

Um... Virginia has a democrat as governor. So that throws out your theory. I’m pretty sure you called Jim Justice a RINO. Which as you know means republican in name only. Also what does conservatism have to do with wrestling.

I don't really care, just commenting on inaccuracy.... His statement was that the governors in the states of PA, KY, and VA were democrats, so you have not discredited his "theory" but supported it.

Lloyd Christmas

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:40 pm

KDunbar wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Justdeserts wrote:

I don't really care, just commenting on inaccuracy.... His statement was that the governors in the states of PA, KY, and VA were democrats, so you have not discredited his "theory" but supported it.

My apologies for that. But what was the point of the RINO comment.

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Lloyd Christmas wrote:
KDunbar wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:

Lighten up Lloyd!

My comment about you wearing red hoodie was your reference to showing up at Brooke a couple years ago in a red hoodie and you no showed!
Moderator WV Mat

Lloyd Christmas

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Gator wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:
KDunbar wrote:

Lighten up Lloyd!

My comment about you wearing red hoodie was your reference to showing up at Brooke a couple years ago in a red hoodie and you no showed!

Actually big dawg it was at university high and I was there but there was no one with a red hoodie there. It was the quad where Frazier beat haga

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Gator wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:

Lighten up Lloyd!

Actually big dawg it was at university high and I was there but there was no one with a red hoodie there. It was the quad where Frazier beat haga

I was there. Wore a red sweater in honor of the occasion. As I recall Gator and I looked the whole evening and could never locate the red MAGA hoodie.

Just kidding with the MAGA comment. Just couldn't resist.
Saw several red hoodies tonight at the South/PHS affair. Probably no relation.

Gator

Postby Gator » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:47 pm

KDunbar wrote:
Lloyd Christmas wrote:
Gator wrote:
Lighten up Lloyd!

I was there. Wore a red sweater in honor of the occasion. As I recall Gator and I looked the whole evening and could never locate the red MAGA hoodie.

Just kidding with the MAGA comment. Just couldn't resist.
Saw several red hoodies tonight at the South/PHS affair. Probably no relation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m having cataract surgery next week. Maybe I’ll be able to spot Lloyd’s red hoodie next time, wherever it was! :shock:
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”