Rosters

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

Rosters

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Of the 32 AAA teams 25 have there rosters on the WVSSAC page. Bridgeport, Cabell Midland, Capital, Huntington, Martinsburg, Spring Valley and Woodrow Wilson have not put there rosters on that page. Region 4 is in last place for listing rosters on WVSSAC. Come on coaches, it only takes a few minutes to takes a few minutes to list your rosters. I've been following wrestling for30 years and I like to look at the rosters to see the freshmen and who's coming back the next year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Re: Rosters

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:33 pm

I mean it only takes a few minutes to list your rosters on the WVSSAC page.

Bearhugger

Re: Rosters

Postby Bearhugger » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:57 pm

TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:Of the 32 AAA teams 25 have there rosters on the WVSSAC page. Bridgeport, Cabell Midland, Capital, Huntington, Martinsburg, Spring Valley and Woodrow Wilson have not put there rosters on that page. Region 4 is in last place for listing rosters on WVSSAC. Come on coaches, it only takes a few minutes to takes a few minutes to list your rosters. I've been following wrestling for30 years and I like to look at the rosters to see the freshmen and who's coming back the next year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I figure the coaches are busier this season than ever with increased safety precautions, chasing down replacement matches for previously cancelled matches and dealing with their school officials.

I have all of the information you seek in the Bear Tracks Database or BTD. Simply list the names of the wrestlers you are wondering about and I can fill you in.

The BTD maintains much more information than just what you see in the rankings. I have a lot of information up my sleeve.

I will say that the rosters you seek do NOT include:

1. Names of wrestlers currently sitting out but due back next season.

2. Wrestlers currently on hold due to grades BUT could get cleared in time for regionals.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”