Martinsburg coach reed

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
realsouthfaninpburg

Martinsburg coach reed

Postby realsouthfaninpburg » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:17 am

How about putting your wrestlers last names instead of there first names on the scores so we know who your talking about.

WV0341

Re: Martinsburg coach reed

Postby WV0341 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:43 pm

I'm assuming you are talking about scores posted from a Preston vs Martinsburg dual. If you look at the bottom it will say who it is submitted by. If you were to look at who the school page on WVMat you would see who the coaches for the school are. If you would compare the names to who submitted the scores you would learn that you are not looking for a Martinsburg Coach Reed.

Thanks

realsouthfaninpburg

Postby realsouthfaninpburg » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:51 pm

My bad

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:32 pm

Mike, you’ll notice that the last names are listed for the Preston wrestlers. I can’t speak for Coach Reed personally, but I’m sure he was just going by what was given to his stats person.

You wouldn’t believe the number of score books that list a wrestler’s first name instead of last. Trust me, there were plenty of them at the Wheeling Park Duals. That’s why the first few rounds took so long to enter.

I appreciate anything the coaches or anyone else submits. Complaining about the way they’ve been submitted isn’t going to further our cause for obtaining more scores.
Jenny Hannan wvmat@outlook.com

Coach_BradleyReed

Postby Coach_BradleyReed » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:58 pm

This is Brad Reed, coach for Preston High School not Martinsburg.

The names listed for Preston are the last names of my roster. I only had the first names of the Martinsburg squad. The girl who volunteers to do my stats is a high school cheerleader who does a great job and takes down the names she is given. I post all of our scores unless they are posted by our opponent first. I post our scores for WVMat and for those dedicated to following WV wrestling, it isn't perfect at times but at least they are there.

On a lighter note at least someone cares enough about our scores to look lol! Or feel free to send us a donation then I can get a nice program like MatBoss and there won't be anymore confusion.

Thanks,
Brad Reed
Head Coach Preston High School

Return to “High School Wrestling”