Bville Middle School Region 4 Parking

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Doyablameme?

Bville Middle School Region 4 Parking

Postby Doyablameme? » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:15 am

At the risk of getting out of my “ lane “… the parking at the Middle School is kinda minimal as compared to your typical High School. That being said, will fans be permitted to park at the Steele Memorial Church Lot by chance ?
Asking for a friend.

WVMTNMAN

Re: Bville Middle School Region 4 Parking

Postby WVMTNMAN » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:08 pm

Would love to get an answer on this also

Jon Perkins

Postby Jon Perkins » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:18 am

Doyablameme? wrote:At the risk of getting out of my “ lane “… the parking at the Middle School is kinda minimal as compared to your typical High School. That being said, will fans be permitted to park at the Steele Memorial Church Lot by chance ?
Asking for a friend.

At least you have the courtesy to ask this question, most people would just do it whether it was ok or not. I am willing to bet if you made a small donation to this church, say $5, they wouldn’t mind at all. Maybe the hosting school could work on this, just a thought.

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:07 pm

Jon Perkins wrote:
Doyablameme? wrote:At the risk of getting out of my “ lane “… the parking at the Middle School is kinda minimal as compared to your typical High School. That being said, will fans be permitted to park at the Steele Memorial Church Lot by chance ?
Asking for a friend.

At least you have the courtesy to ask this question, most people would just do it whether it was ok or not. I am willing to bet if you made a small donation to this church, say $5, they wouldn’t mind at all. Maybe the hosting school could work on this, just a thought.

I never thought of that

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:58 pm

This issue may require some type of intercepted memo type thing

mscoach123

Postby mscoach123 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:57 pm

Steele memorial has an agreement with BMS and let’s them use their parking lot for athletic events as long as it’s not scheduled at the same time as a church service; so you can park there.
You can also park on the blacktopped road beside the football field and at the bus garage parking lot if open. The entrance to the bus parking lot is located at the end of the blacktop road that goes beside the football field.

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:38 pm

mscoach123 wrote:Steele memorial has an agreement with BMS and let’s them use their parking lot for athletic events as long as it’s not scheduled at the same time as a church service; so you can park there.
You can also park on the blacktopped road beside the football field and at the bus garage parking lot if open. The entrance to the bus parking lot is located at the end of the blacktop road that goes beside the football field.

Thank u

Return to “High School Wrestling”