Surprising Losses?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
standincoach

Surprising Losses?

Postby standincoach » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:46 am

Any surprising losses tonight? And changes in predictions? I see AA/A 175, Clark beating Davis. Might it be a surprise to some but the score was shocking ?

Doyablameme?

Re: Surprising Losses?

Postby Doyablameme? » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:41 am

standincoach wrote:Any surprising losses tonight? And changes in predictions? I see AA/A 175, Clark beating Davis. Might it be a surprise to some but the score was shocking ?

There are no losers .. all that participate are WINNERS

standincoach

Postby standincoach » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:12 am

Doyablameme? wrote:
standincoach wrote:Any surprising losses tonight? And changes in predictions? I see AA/A 175, Clark beating Davis. Might it be a surprise to some but the score was shocking ?

There are no losers .. all that participate are WINNERS

:D :D

mscoach106

Postby mscoach106 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:25 am

State finalist, multi regional champ vs a multi time place winner meeting in the first round and anything is surprising?

Going into this weekend there were 7 guys on a list who could win that weight (including both of them). All weights are tough. But whomever wins that weight should be OW. (IMHO)

mscoach152

Postby mscoach152 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:30 am

If the Freshman from Indy wins, he will be a great candidate for MOW as well. Freshman beating both the #1 and #2 ranked wrestlers in his division, is quite the feat if he can pull it off! Especially knowing he’s coming off a broken hand injury that’s kept him sidelined in a cast since Winners Choice. Good luck to all!

Return to “High School Wrestling”