AAA predictions

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
rodneyjwv

AAA predictions

Postby rodneyjwv » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:15 am

https://sikorasoftsystems.com/WVAAA/TeamScores.aspx
Looks like the cream is rising to the Top.
Going forward South has 10 wrestlers still scoring 5 in finals 5 in consolations University has 8 wrestlers 3 in finals 5 in consolation WW 7 wrestlers 4 in finals 3 consolations WP 7 wrestlers 3 in finals 4 Consolations SM 9 wrestlers 3 in finals 6 in consolations. I predicted South would win AAA in a close race. Probabilities are in my favor. Well actually in South’s favor, still looks to be a good tournament overall with a few surprises. I wish all student athletes the best of luck going into tomorrow’s competition, go South.
Rodney James
HS Wrestling Fan GO SOUTH!!

Doyablameme?

Re: AAA predictions

Postby Doyablameme? » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:13 pm

rodneyjwv wrote:https://sikorasoftsystems.com/WVAAA/TeamScores.aspx
Looks like the cream is rising to the Top.
Going forward South has 10 wrestlers still scoring 5 in finals 5 in consolations University has 8 wrestlers 3 in finals 5 in consolation WW 7 wrestlers 4 in finals 3 consolations WP 7 wrestlers 3 in finals 4 Consolations SM 9 wrestlers 3 in finals 6 in consolations. I predicted South would win AAA in a close race. Probabilities are in my favor. Well actually in South’s favor, still looks to be a good tournament overall with a few surprises. I wish all student athletes the best of luck going into tomorrow’s competition, go South.

Only one thing for certain tonight n the finals:
Dolan wins at 113

mscoach4

Postby mscoach4 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:44 pm

I told a friend the barring an unseemly event like the ones that happened last year that South would win the team title going away. The tourney is not over but it looks likely that my prediction was a good one

rodneyjwv

Postby rodneyjwv » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:08 pm

Going into finals south’s 5 the 5 in consolations 4 3rd places 1 4th place, got almost all the points available from those young men, now onto the finals. Looking good, probabilities are getting more favorable for sure with the consolations completed. Let go South. Great Job Shawn and company, love seeing my Sons classmate leading this great program. Bring back the title to Title Town, WV.
Rodney James

rodneyjwv

Postby rodneyjwv » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:27 pm

Great Season South, super job Shawn of bringing the title back where it belongs. Your young men pushed and dug deep to overcome their setbacks during regular season, getting the best of the opponents from WP, University, SM, WW at the right time, State Tournament time. Hope everyone travels safely back to their homes, until next year.
Should have a Powerhouse next year, returning most of the team, plus your JV wrestlers are a force to be reckoning with. Throw in your feeder schools Edison, Blennerhassett’s graduates moving up. Looking like a nice Reloaded Team next year, already looking forward to it.

Go South
Rodney James

rodneyjwv

Postby rodneyjwv » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:46 pm

South 2 Champions 138-175 3 runners up 4 3rd place 1 Forth placed 10 out of 13 wrestlers.
I know this isn’t a prediction I’m just stoked at how South Preformed compared to predictions from others.
Most predictions had 3 south wrestlers placing some nicer ones had 5 or 6 placing. All of those practices and out of state tournaments sharpened, hardened, them boys, having a target on their backs made them better at the right time. Again congratulations to all of South’s wrestlers, all of them, not just the starters or stars it’s the practice partners who gave their 100% also, that makes these kinda results happen. A lot of people poke fun at “All of South’s Coaches” all those coaches give their blood sweat and tears to make this program shine, pat yourselves on the back Gentlemen, you’ve Earned it!

Go South!
Rodney James

Doyablameme?

Postby Doyablameme? » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:39 pm

rodneyjwv wrote:South 2 Champions 138-175 3 runners up 4 3rd place 1 Forth placed 10 out of 13 wrestlers.
I know this isn’t a prediction I’m just stoked at how South Preformed compared to predictions from others.
Most predictions had 3 south wrestlers placing some nicer ones had 5 or 6 placing. All of those practices and out of state tournaments sharpened, hardened, them boys, having a target on their backs made them better at the right time. Again congratulations to all of South’s wrestlers, all of them, not just the starters or stars it’s the practice partners who gave their 100% also, that makes these kinda results happen. A lot of people poke fun at “All of South’s Coaches” all those coaches give their blood sweat and tears to make this program shine, pat yourselves on the back Gentlemen, you’ve Earned it!

Go South!

Agreed

Return to “High School Wrestling”