What happened to this forum?

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
jsams

What happened to this forum?

Postby jsams » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:24 pm

I never post much but I used to read it all the time and it was informative and entertaining, now it's usually dead around here what happened. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Bearhugger

Re: What happened to this forum?

Postby Bearhugger » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:10 am

We are going to get it fired up soon.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

fireman

Postby fireman » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:31 pm

agree ! tournament's used to be posted in advance with dates times. also. I'm not able to open up some individual matches. its blue like before but says downloading... then download fails. any idea ?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:36 pm

From the Editor:

Give me an example of a match result that won't open. What device are you using? I'll look in to it.
Jenny Hannan wvmat@outlook.com

coach_williams

Postby coach_williams » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:14 pm

fireman wrote:agree ! tournament's used to be posted in advance with dates times. also. I'm not able to open up some individual matches. its blue like before but says downloading... then download fails. any idea ?

Obviously different circumstances cause different issues, but the staff here is at the mercy of the coaches. If a coach does not submit tournament times, teams, scores, etc. then there is nothing that can be done.

As for scores, I have had no issues opening any of them and I check scores daily. What browser are you using? It sounds like a connection issue on your end as usually a download will "time out" after a failed connection. I run Internet Explorer with a 100MB connection and never have any issues.

Return to “High School Wrestling”