NHSCA'S

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Jon Perkins

NHSCA'S

Postby Jon Perkins » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:45 am

With the list of Champions and other podium finishers listed under WHATS NEW there is no need for me to list them out. Are there any thoughts on the NHSCA tournament this past weekend or those who participated in it?

My initial thoughts and opinions are Stephen Myers is hands down pound for pound the best wrestler in the state of WV followed by Maximus Fortier and Jesse Adams. Good luck beating these dudes inside the state of WV the next few years.

WrestlingISlife125

Re: NHSCA'S

Postby WrestlingISlife125 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:52 pm

I’m going to say I love seeing all these kids compete, but as a whole there was not very many “ranked” kids. Most of them didn’t go. So it’s hard to see how they match up with some of the elite, but they did amazing for who was in front of them. And Stephen and Max should be favorites to win 4 titles. I wish them the best. Hopefully they will get to some of the big in season tournament's like Ironman, beast, Powerade, etc. also hope to see them at Super 32 and some of the big tournaments in the summer. Good luck to all. I feel we are going in the right direction with WV wrestling.

Return to “High School Wrestling”