Freshman 285

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Gator

Freshman 285

Postby Gator » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:14 pm

I went back over 20 years and checked if there had been a Freshman 285 in the finals of the AAA state tournament and did not see one. South's Freshman Louden Haga will go for the state title at 285 tomorrow night. Quite an accomplishment for you Louden! Congratutions!

Maybe someone can check further back. Some of the later results on the front page do not list years in school.
Moderator WV Mat

Panther_coach

Re: Freshman 285

Postby Panther_coach » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:34 am

Quite an accomplishment for sure! Congrats to him ... But I gotta pull for my homeboy Hunter Hicks.
After all is said and done, all was said and done!
I have retired but not expired!

Fogsy

Re: Freshman 285

Postby Fogsy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:18 pm

That's my son!! So proud of him. Taking one match at a time. Working hard. And most people don't know this but he broke his ankle last year and broke his hip in September. We were t sure if he was going to be able to wrestle this season or how good of shape he was going to be in but he kept grinding and here he is. He wasn't in anybody's picks for the title. At least that were posted. And people didn't know his name. It's Louden Michael Haga freshman from south Parkersburg high school. He's kind of a big deal. And my son. :D

Return to “High School Wrestling”