14 returning starters

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
TrueSouthFanInPburg

14 returning starters

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 am

I checked back several years and this is the 1st time any team is returning all 14 starters, (Parkersburg South). They will also have several good freshmen next year starting with Jr. State and County champ Braxton Amos. I. Iriazarry and B. Roberts were also Jr. State and County Champs, all three coming from Edison Middle School. Some of the top wrestlers coming out of Blennerhassett Middle will be J.Martin, S. Miller, C. Bryant, D. King and B. Hayton. Then there's also a good chance 3 time County Champ and 7 time Jr State champ Z. Collins will be on the team next year after taking this year off. There's a good chace this could be the best ever team from South, and the "B" team could be a top five team if they were eligible.

guard0544

Re: 14 returning starters

Postby guard0544 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 pm

I expect South to have a very dominating team next year. But there is no chance their JV team would be top 5 if eligible. I like the optimism though.

Truesouthfaninhunt

Postby Truesouthfaninhunt » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Hopefully it shakes out that no one has to
sit next year because of the ultra competiveness in the upper weights. I don't blame my cousin for his optimism and I tend to agree.

TrueSouthFanInPburg

Coaches vrs Truesouthfaninpburg

Postby TrueSouthFanInPburg » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:41 am

My 1st top 10 list was posted before the coaches first post. Several people did'nt think much of my ratings. I suggested for those people to check the final placings in the state tourney to see whose ratings were more accurate. I proud to annouce the coaches predicted 13 right and I got 18 right. I'm very sure my beloved cousin "truesouthfaninhunt" will be proud of me when he sees this great news and I don't blame him ! :lol: :D :) ;)

vortexfan

Postby vortexfan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Sounds like another championship year for South next season

Return to “High School Wrestling”