Noah Adams-Pan American Cadet Championships

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
DWM

Noah Adams-Pan American Cadet Championships

Postby DWM » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Independence's Noah Adams will represent the United States in the Cadet Pan Am games in Peru, July 1-3. Leaving June 28, Good luck and safe travels.

mattman

Re: Noah Adams-Pan American Cadet Championships

Postby mattman » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 am

I'm a little biased towards Noah in watching him grow and improve so much over the last 10 years but I honestly can't think of a West Virginia wrestler who has had a better high school career than Noah. Numerous national titles and barring a questionable call Noah easily wins 4 state titles. Noah is a true champion and a very humble young man with a work ethic second to none. I have seen people say he only won the "watered down" nhsca nationals but he backed that up with a flo national title, a 3rd in Fargo in his first ever Greco tournament, a second in freestyle with very limited freestyle experience at that time and a strong second place finish to a defending Cadet world champion at the cadet world team trials. Noah is also the most highly recruited wrestler I have ever known in this state. Noah has great coaches in coach Warden, Dave and Jug Hart, coach Bolen etc etc but most importantly the love and backing from his family is awesome. I have talked with Noah and he has a plan, he has set the bar high and I know he is gonna shatter those goals. Noah is gonna go to the Pan Am games and make the whole state proud when he carries that gold medal back to the mountain state! Go get em champ

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 am

Well said Mattman. Represent Noah and you have the entire state with you and cheering.
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

I cannot top this but I will comment once again on the "watered down" nationals. ALL of these national tournaments are a "survival of the fittest" competition. To win FloNats and then NHSCA in back to back weekends is rare. In addition, Noah only allowed his opponents to score with escapes.

At Akron, Noah went up to 220 and lost 2-1 to the returning world champion in their first match.

Noah works very hard and is surrounded by many good people. When a person's head is right and their body is right, then many things are possible.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

DWM

Postby DWM » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Noah Adams advances to the gold medal match with a 9-0 technical fall over Christopher O'Toole of Canada.

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Where's the like button!
Moderator WV Mat

DWM

Postby DWM » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Noah Adams is a Cadet Pan-American Gold Medalist in Greco-Roman.

Armyman

Postby Armyman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:15 am

Congratulations! What a fantastic accomplishment.

aacoach79

Postby aacoach79 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Congrats to Noah Adams !! Outstanding accomplishment and proud to say that he represents WV well.

Coach Hensen......Is this young man on the radar for WVU wrestling ?? Inquiring minds want to Know...!?!?

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:09 am

Good point. Some school needs to snatch this kid up and take good care of him.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

mattman

Postby mattman » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:39 am

aacoach79 wrote:Congrats to Noah Adams !! Outstanding accomplishment and proud to say that he represents WV well.

Coach Hensen......Is this young man on the radar for WVU wrestling ?? Inquiring minds want to Know...!?!?

Noah has verbally committed to wvu

Return to “High School Wrestling”