Congrats East Fairmont

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Frank

Congrats East Fairmont

Postby Frank » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 am

Congrats

J.W.

Re: Congrats East Fairmont

Postby J.W. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 am

Frank - on behalf of East Fairmont, thank you. Independence is a class act team with an outstanding coaching staff and we were grateful that you were willing to make the trip. It was a great night of wrestling and that tri did wonders for helping grow wrestling in the area. There were two middle school teams that stayed in attendance along with two youth teams there to watch what WV Wrestling can and should be on a regular basis.

There were 13 Ranked to Ranked matches along with some other ranked wrestlers competing last night. There were many fans that were not from the regular wrestling community that now say they are hooked because of the build up and atmosphere.

Greatly appreciate your coaching staff and team for reaching out and helping this together.

Refuse-to-lose

Postby Refuse-to-lose » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Well said J.W.

This tri match that faced off the #1,2 and 3 teams in AA is competition with excitement that truly felt like electricity in the air for most of the evening. The fan support and sound effects was a draw all in its own !! Congrats to a hard nosed group of kids at East. Reminder.....Its still early in the season. Keep that train rolling down hill with your foot in the throttle.

sugarbear

Postby sugarbear » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:00 pm

I saw some dancing, heard some singing and did I see some wrestling! Applause to all 3 teams,and to the coaches for all the hours of work so that guys like me could enjoy the show!!!
Thank you!!!

dunbar76

Postby dunbar76 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Congrats East Fairmont. This is exactly what we dreamed of when we stated the pee-wee program in the early 90's. Makes me very happy.

Refuse-to-lose

Postby Refuse-to-lose » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Hard work, good coaching, and believing in yourself that a match can be won with one second on the clock (just one) can make all the difference in the world !!
Building blocks of life,..... 8-)

Return to “High School Wrestling”