link to list high school tournaments

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
captaincoalman

link to list high school tournaments

Postby captaincoalman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 am

Maybe i have been missing it but i was wondering if there is a link to list high school tournaments in wv. If there isn't maybe one could get started.

aaacoach33

Re: link to list high school tournaments

Postby aaacoach33 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 am

On the main page of Wvmat they have a list of most of the upcoming tournaments. It's on the left-hand side of the page in the shaded gray area.
In the end we win

captaincoalman

Postby captaincoalman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:32 am

Thanks but im talking about a link where tournaments could be listed months ahead of time for coaches to look at and work on a schedule. Something like the youth tournament listings.

aaacoach6

Postby aaacoach6 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:11 pm

The list on the front page in the shaded area has been up since just after the state tournament last year. As the tournaments are completed they are removed. As they are submitted to Doc he puts them up. If you have not seen a tournament on the site talk to the coaches holding the tournaments , they most likely have not submitted their tournament information to Doc. Our tournament is next week and Doc has had it posted since mid March of 2016.

captaincoalman

Postby captaincoalman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Thank you i didn't realize all were posted there if they were submitted i thought only the bigger tournaments were. Maybe thats why the are bigger because they actually advertise.

Return to “High School Wrestling”