Mr Gator

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
wvnorth

Mr Gator

Postby wvnorth » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:05 am

It was mine and my sons distinct pleasure to finally meet you Saturday sir. This arrangement was made through the all seeing, all knowing Bearhugger. We have met many great people in this sport. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself it was great to finally meet the man Mr Gator!!
Sincerely Jim & Peyton Hall

Gator

Re: Mr Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:10 am

wvnorth wrote:It was mine and my sons distinct pleasure to finally meet you Saturday sir. This arrangement was made through the all seeing, all knowing Bearhugger. We have met many great people in this sport. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself it was great to finally meet the man Mr Gator!!
Sincerely Jim & Peyton Hall

Jim, the pleasure was mine! What a fine young man you have raised and very polite and knowledgable. Not to mention his abilities on the mat.

Thank you for sharing some of your time with me and allowing me get to know you. That is what is so great about this sport, not only the super young men you meet like Peyton, but the family and friends that make up the fan base.

Hopefully I'll see you at the state tournament and best wishes to Peyton and his teammates moving forward toward their goals. Thanks Bear for sharing the info so we could meet up.

God Bless!

Gator
Moderator WV Mat

mike.carman

Postby mike.carman » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

I was not as fortunate as I was not in attendance Saturday, but my wife met you and she had wonderful things to say about you. Hopefully catch you at the State Tournament.

Sincerely,
Mike Carman :D

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Thank you Mike and you have a very nice spouse. She shared your busy schedule with me and you both are blessed to have such an active family. You can one day sit back and count your blessings and then.....grandkids! ;)

Hope to catch you in Huntington!
Moderator WV Mat

Return to “High School Wrestling”