South at Indy

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
mattman

Re: South at Indy

Postby mattman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm

guard0544 wrote:
mattman wrote:
TrueSouthFanInPburg wrote:SOUTH 54 indy 13 ! :D :lol: 8-)

Real classy buddy. Let's throw laughing emojis because a team of kids were defeated. Not to mention they gave all they had, could have been out getting into trouble tonight, and worked their butts off all year. You are nothing like gator my man. Gator wins with class! You should try it

I've never seen a wrestler get upset over someone posting a laughing emoji. That level of sensitivity seems reserved to adults.
so it's a funny situation that a team of tough wrestlers lost 54-13. You don't see anyone from Indy posting laughing emojis after what Hart did to souths soon to be 4 timer do you? No! Because it's two kids going out there giving it all they have. Besides that, the wrestlers who lost are kids and they probably wouldn't understand the sarcasm in laughing in their face anyway right??

noshowjoe

Postby noshowjoe » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Wish i could have been there congrats to all 3 teams.
I dont think Hard Head has ever seen Irizarry wrestle there will be two next year i think.
Did mattman wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Gator

Postby Gator » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:30 pm

sfc1 wrote:I also made the trip down from northern Kanawha County and wasn't dissapointed. Great atmosphere and even better wrestling. At least 2 OT matches that were great. I haven't seen South in person much but was very impressed. Top notch from top to bottom and that's not taking anything away from Indy, which is a first class program and have good people there which I have gotten to know. Of course I can't forget to mention Indys double edge sword of Adams and Hart. Not often do you see two wrestlers at that level on that. same team. Whisk I would've gotten to meet you Gator. I enjoy your posts and passion for the sport. And I agree about the burrito contest.

sfc1 (when I see your moniker, I think of Sergeant First Class in the Army). Could also be your initials. Thank you for the compliments on our boys. They work hard , as I know Indy's boys do also. Perhaps if you're at the state tournament we could meet.

I think the best match of the night took place at 132 where South's Mikey Shamblin and Indy's Tanner Harris went into OT to decide the outcome. Lots of excitement in that match. I know Tanner is Indy's starting 126 and they had some kids missing in their lineup and had to shake things up.
Moderator WV Mat

guard0544

Postby guard0544 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 pm

mattman wrote:
guard0544 wrote:
mattman wrote:Real classy buddy. Let's throw laughing emojis because a team of kids were defeated. Not to mention they gave all they had, could have been out getting into trouble tonight, and worked their butts off all year. You are nothing like gator my man. Gator wins with class! You should try it

I've never seen a wrestler get upset over someone posting a laughing emoji. That level of sensitivity seems reserved to adults.
so it's a funny situation that a team of tough wrestlers lost 54-13. You don't see anyone from Indy posting laughing emojis after what Hart did to souths soon to be 4 timer do you? No! Because it's two kids going out there giving it all they have. Besides that, the wrestlers who lost are kids and they probably wouldn't understand the sarcasm in laughing in their face anyway right??

These wrestlers have worked hard and are tough as nails. They are confident in their own abilities. They may be more insulted that someone believes they are so emotionally fragile that an emoji on a webpage would upset them than that someone used the emoji.

sfc1

Postby sfc1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Sfc1 are my initials and my sons football number. I think that 132 match was a great match. Although I've seen some of South's kids come up through youth league and middle school I've never seen Hinzman. That young man is impressive. With he, Holley and Lanham in the same region that will be fin to watch next Saturday.

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Both team should be extremely tough again next year. I suggest the coaches start scheduling next year's match now. Make it a tri and invite East Fairmont.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 pm

sfc1 wrote:Sfc1 are my initials and my sons football number. I think that 132 match was a great match. Although I've seen some of South's kids come up through youth league and middle school I've never seen Hinzman. That young man is impressive. With he, Holley and Lanham in the same region that will be fin to watch next Saturday.

Come on up to Parkersburg South and watch this extravaganza next weekend. AAA Region 4 and AA/A Region 1 are going to shake up the WV wrestling world. Returning state qualifiers (and possibly placers) are going to get beat out and be staying home this year.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

vortexfan

Postby vortexfan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

WOW!

South looks solid when they have their lineup, looks like Indy was down a couple starters too.

Whats happened to Huntington's lineup looks like several forfeits

Return to “High School Wrestling”