Independence - NIIIICE

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

Independence - NIIIICE

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:35 am

Congratulations to Independence High School for qualifying 13/13 wrestlers for the state tournament.

11 Champions
1 Runner Up
1 4th
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Gator

Re: Independence - NIIIICE

Postby Gator » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 am

Good work Indy!
Moderator WV Mat

Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:06 am

Go Pats!!!

Windyknob

Postby Windyknob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Bearhugger, not an attempt to throw cold water on a dominating showing by Indy... better go check your figures.

mattman

Postby mattman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:35 am

You boys showed up and did your job over the last 3 days. Very proud of all you guys! I have been very close with all of you young studs over the last 7-8 years and really hated missing this tournament. You all know pickle had a major concussion and we had to get that taken care of first and foremost. Also I lost a very close friend Thursday night and to follow that up I lost my grandfather around midnight on Friday. I wouldn't have missed you guys making history with the 4 peat for any other reasons. The underclassmen showed up and really controlled the pace and wrestled very well. Jacob Hart made history by winning 4 state individual titles as well as 4 team titles and wow what a great kid on the mat and in the classroom! I know you have made us all very proud and only bright things to come. Noah Adams, your a different breed and once in a lifetime athlete kiddo and a fine young man to boot! Go represent your state and get us a division 1 national title! I have watched you all grow as a team and fine young men. You kids are as one and that's what makes Indy wrestling so special. Now the coaches. From the Harts, to coach Snuffer, to coach Bolen and coach Warden! You guys are the best and the Perdue family loves you all. Congrats on making history fellas! You have all made southern WV proud

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:31 pm

Windyknob wrote:Bearhugger, not an attempt to throw cold water on a dominating showing by Indy... better go check your figures.

The figures I posted pertained to their regional champions. Note the date of the original post.

If I made another mistake, please advise.

Gator

Postby Gator » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:37 pm

mattman wrote:You boys showed up and did your job over the last 3 days. Very proud of all you guys! I have been very close with all of you young studs over the last 7-8 years and really hated missing this tournament. You all know pickle had a major concussion and we had to get that taken care of first and foremost. Also I lost a very close friend Thursday night and to follow that up I lost my grandfather around midnight on Friday. I wouldn't have missed you guys making history with the 4 peat for any other reasons. The underclassmen showed up and really controlled the pace and wrestled very well. Jacob Hart made history by winning 4 state individual titles as well as 4 team titles and wow what a great kid on the mat and in the classroom! I know you have made us all very proud and only bright things to come. Noah Adams, your a different breed and once in a lifetime athlete kiddo and a fine young man to boot! Go represent your state and get us a division 1 national title! I have watched you all grow as a team and fine young men. You kids are as one and that's what makes Indy wrestling so special. Now the coaches. From the Harts, to coach Snuffer, to coach Bolen and coach Warden! You guys are the best and the Perdue family loves you all. Congrats on making history fellas! You have all made southern WV proud

I echo many of your comments Mattman about the Indy program and those young men. My first trip to Coal City was this year and I was invited to join many of the parents and wrestlers at China One for an early dinner. I really appreciate the kindness shared by those people and the fans at the school. We sat among several and there was not one negative comment made by either side about anyone or anything. Truly a good time and many thanks to the kind people at this program. Noah, go kick some bootie at WVU son!!
Moderator WV Mat

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Gator wrote:
mattman wrote:You boys showed up and did your job over the last 3 days. Very proud of all you guys! I have been very close with all of you young studs over the last 7-8 years and really hated missing this tournament. You all know pickle had a major concussion and we had to get that taken care of first and foremost. Also I lost a very close friend Thursday night and to follow that up I lost my grandfather around midnight on Friday. I wouldn't have missed you guys making history with the 4 peat for any other reasons. The underclassmen showed up and really controlled the pace and wrestled very well. Jacob Hart made history by winning 4 state individual titles as well as 4 team titles and wow what a great kid on the mat and in the classroom! I know you have made us all very proud and only bright things to come. Noah Adams, your a different breed and once in a lifetime athlete kiddo and a fine young man to boot! Go represent your state and get us a division 1 national title! I have watched you all grow as a team and fine young men. You kids are as one and that's what makes Indy wrestling so special. Now the coaches. From the Harts, to coach Snuffer, to coach Bolen and coach Warden! You guys are the best and the Perdue family loves you all. Congrats on making history fellas! You have all made southern WV proud

I echo many of your comments Mattman about the Indy program and those young men. My first trip to Coal City was this year and I was invited to join many of the parents and wrestlers at China One for an early dinner. I really appreciate the kindness shared by those people and the fans at the school. We sat among several and there was not one negative comment made by either side about anyone or anything. Truly a good time and many thanks to the kind people at this program. Noah, go kick some bootie at WVU son!!

A lot of magic gets worked through this forum.

Frank

Postby Frank » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:07 pm

A buffet is the path to Gators hart.

Return to “High School Wrestling”